Chapter 64 - Coaxing Chen Ruo Yu

Start from the beginning

Outside the door, Meng Gu said.  “Open the door, drink some water first and go to the toilet.  Then you can come back and take a good rest on the bed.  I’ll help you massage your head, and when your head doesn’t hurt anymore, you can continue to scold me, is that alright?”

“No.”  It did not matter what he said, anyway, it just felt right to answer in the negative.  This time he was really too much and not disciplined.  What will happen in the future?

Chen Ruo Yu began to cry aloud. 

Will they still have a future?  Why doesn’t she feel confident?

Meng Gu standing outside the door began to massage his forehead.  “Why are you crying?”

“I’m mourning the loss of my two-day love relationship.”  While Chen Ruo Yu wiped her tears, she heard Meng Gu swearing outside.  “You’re also scolding me!”

“I’m not scolding you!”  Meng Gu said with a grim face but Chen Ruo Yu could not see.  “You must get up first.  Don’t sit on the floor.”  He persuaded patiently. 

“You don’t have to bother.”

“I won’t bother you but you have to come out to drink some water then go to the toilet, and don’t hold back, okay?  Why are you shutting yourself inside?”

It was better for him not to say anything, but he constantly mentioned the toilet and she really wanted to go.  She was so wrong but she would not admit it.

The two people were in a deadlock for a long while, one sitting inside and the other one squatting outside.  Finally, Meng Gu asked.  “What do you want me to do before you are willing to get up?”

There was silence inside the room.

Then he asked again.  “What can I do to make you open the door?”

Still silence.

Meng Gu asked again.  “What should I do so you will not be angry?”

“I will inform you when I have thought of something.”  This time Chen Ruo Yu answered loud and clear.

“Then how do you think I should wait for your answer?”

“Go home.”

“Not going.”

“Leave my house.”

“Not leaving.”

There was silence again inside and outside the room.

“Can the two of you be more mentally retarded than this?”  A clear female voice broke the deadlock between the two fools.

Meng Gu turned around his head and looked.  Liang Sisi was neatly dressed with make-up on her face standing at the door of her room with both arms crossed on her chest.  It seems like the cries he heard earlier was just an illusion.

Meng Gu stood up and felt a little embarrassed.  Liang Sisi ignored him, walked forward and knocked on Chen Ruo Yu’s door.  She shouted.  “Ruo Yu, open the door!”

Chen Ruo Yu quickly opened the door and this obedience made Meng Gu scowled fiercely.

The first thing Chen Ruo Yu did was to run to the toilet.  “Wait for me to come back and we’ll talk.”