Chapter 27 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️

Start from the beginning

Raquel and the children are everything in life without them I am nothing, they are my reason for living

I eat a little (I don't even know what I'm eating), and I go to the bar, I drink a few drinks but I can't forget but problem, I still feel sick to my stomach, I start to cry and I continue one drink after another.
A woman sits next to me and starts talking to me but I don't understand what she is saying to me, after a few minutes she puts her hands on my cheeks and she tries to wipe away my tears, but I repels.

Me: don't touch me! Leave me alone ! (I say angry)

She looks at me and I think she didn't understand me, she approaches me, she takes me in her arms and she tries to kiss me.

Me: BUT I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE! (I screamed, violently pushing her away)

She falls to the ground.

Me: I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to be violent with you. (I say trying to help her up)

But she slaps me, she says I don't know what and she runs away.

Me: pfff...

I go back to my seat, I try to call Raquel, but she doesn't answer me. I pay and I leave the bar completely drunk, I can't even walk, I still try to call Raquel but she still doesn't answer me.

Raquel's point of view:

It's been a hour that Sergio keeps calling me, but I don't want to talk to him now, I always have a headache, I just want to sleep, he wakes me up every time I manage to sleep .

Me: Stop calling me Sergio! (I say turning off the phone)

I put it back on the bedside table, and I try to sleep.

Sergio's point of view:

I'm still on my way back, I was not far from my cabin when suddenly someone grabs me from behind.

Man: why did you hit my sister son of a bitch!?

Me: what are you talking about!?

Man: I'm the brother of the girl you hit at the bar!

Me: but I didn't hit her, I pushed her without doing it on purpose because she wanted to ki...

He cuts me off.

Man: I don't care! Now you're going to pay for what you did to my sister. (He says taking a Swiss army knife out of his pocket)

But is he crazy or what!?
He wants to hit me, I try to defend myself, but I can't even walk properly since I'm drunk, so... he manages to hit me three times in my stomach, I fall to the ground, and the man runs away. I'm in pain, I can't get up and I'm losing a lot of blood, I take my phone, I call Raquel but I get voicemail, she's turned off her phone. I'll leave her a message.

Me: Raquel... please my love forgive me... I love you Raquel, I love you so much. (I say crying) a man hit me with a knife, now... i'm alone in the street, i just want you to know that i love you and i will always love you, so if... if anything happens to me I want you to tell Paula, Lucia and Ilyan that I love them too... now I'm going to call the ambulance, I called you before because I needed to tell you that ... goodbye sweetheart.

I call the ambulance, I feel like I'm going to pass out, I've lost a lot of blood.

... : Hello ?

Me: please help me! I am in the street...

I feel terrible pain, but I try to control myself, I keep talking.

Me: someone hit me three times in the stomach with a knife... I'm losing a lot of blood.

...: okay sir, we'll come and help you now, give us the address where you are.

I give them the address.

...: we will arrive as soon as possible sir, but please sir try to stay conscious, okay?

Me: okay, I'll try, but you mustn't delay because I've lost a lot of blood and I feel that I'm not going to... that I'm not going to be able to hold out for long.

...: Don't worry sir, we're already on our way.

Me: ok...bye.

I hang up, and I try to call Raquel again, but her phone is still off, I'm going to leave another message, so she won't worry when she knows I'm in the hospital, it's is not good for her or the babies.

Me: Raquel... my love, I'll surely be in the hospital when you hear this message, I don't want you to worry about me okay sweetheart? I'm going to get through this, I'm going to hold on for you and for the kids, and... I hope... (I start crying again) I hope you'll forgive me... I love you.

I put the phone down, I try to stay conscious but a few minutes later I can't anymore...

_______________________________
I'm back! 🎉

I know this chapter is sad, but I hope you enjoyed it.