Jennifer meets her siblings

Penny was resting in the sleeping quarters and Ellie brought Jennifer in so she could see her new siblings, when she saw her new siblings, she asked if she could hold them, Sam and penny both agreed and Sam helped Jennifer hold Eithan as penny was still quite sore and after a little while Sam helped Jennifer hold Eliza and once Jennifer had held both of her siblings, she left the sleeping quarters to go and play with her toys and Ellie was looking after her.

Once Jennifer left the sleeping quarters, penny was breastfeeding Eithan and Eliza and she needed Sam’s help as having one child on each breast wasn’t easy,  once penny had fed and burped Eithan and Eliza, Sam took them to the toilet to change their diapers and he put them to sleep, when Sam was putting the twins to sleep, he noticed that penny was already asleep, she must have been really sore for her to get tired so quickly, while penny and the twins were sleeping, Sam went to see how Jennifer was doing.

Sam found Jennifer playing with Ellie and he joined them is well, after a while it was time for dinner and while everyone was eating, Jennifer asked where’s mummy, mummy sleeping.

When penny woke up, her, Sam, Jennifer and the twins went home and penny put the twins in their cribs as they were still asleep and penny, Sam and Jennifer were watching a movie together and Jennifer was glad to finally spend time with her mum as she hasn’t had a chance to, since she went into labour.