Eithan and Eliza 1st birthday

Today was Eithan and Eliza very 1st birthday and penny, Sam and Jennifer, who were already dressed, woke the twins up and once the twins were dressed, everyone headed towards the fire station and once they were in the fire station, which had been decorated by the team and it looked amazing, the entire crew plus Jennifer, Sam and penny were singing happy birthday to the twins, Elvis started cutting his famous chocolate cake, that he had baked for Eithan and Eliza birthday.

Once the cake had been eaten, everyone was taking pictures for the twins photo album, like silly and faces full of cake smudged on the twins mouth. When Sam had cleaned the twin’s mouths and, we all headed to the park and when we were at the park the twins enjoyed their time playing on the swings and slides in the playground.

After a while the twins got tired so everyone headed back to the station and penny put them to sleep in their cribs in the sleeping quarters, while the twins were asleep, Elvis started making his delicious shepherds pie for dinner.

When the twins woke up, penny gave them a little feed before dinner and they opened their presents which was a bunch of toys, clothes, felt pens etc, after everyone had finished their shepherds pie, it started to get dark so Sam, penny, Jennifer and the twins went home and once they were home, Sam put the twins to sleep and once they were asleep Sam, penny and Jennifer were just lounging in the sofa's.