Sam's purposal

Sam and penny have been best friends ever since penny got transferred to pontypandy, Sam and penny can always rely on each other in the most difficult of situations and they know that they’ve got each others backs. As their friendship grew, they soon started having romantic feelings for each other yet they were both to scared to admit it, as it could change everything they’ve worked for.

In the fire station Sam and Elvis were discussing how Sam was going to propose to penny tomorrow as they both have the day off, Sam finally gathered all his courage, despite the fear of rejection but he told himself that he would do it and tomorrow he definitely would.

When tomorrow came Sam woke upb nice and early and prepared everything needed for his proposal, but first he was going to have a bit of fun, he drove to penny House and knocked on the door, when the door opened penny stood there in her pyjamas. Hi penny do you want to goto the beach today, yeah just let me get ready.

When penny was ready they both headed towards the beach, having a sandcastles competition and penny won, then they had lunch after lunch  they took their clothes off and penny was wearing a red bikini and Sam was wearing blue shorts, they went swimming in the ocean, playing ball games and splashing about in the waves when it turned 5 o’clock Sam dropped penny of at her house, before he started heading towards his own he asked penny if she wanted to go out for dinner and penny said yes, so they both took a shower and got dressed as they were going out for dinner. Sam was wearing a navy blue suit and penny was wearing a red dress with a slit that was up to her thigh, white heels and her hair down.
Sam arrived at penny House and they both headed to Bella lasagna’s for dinner, they both ordered pizza and once they finished their meal Sam told penny that he wanted to show her something, so he held her hand and they headed towards the beach, when they got to the beach they could see the sun setting over the ocean, so Sam quickly bent down on one knee and said penny ever since the day I met you I knew I would love you, your so heroic, kind, selfless, brave, adventurous and loving so Penny Morris will you marry me. Penny stood there with so much love in her eyes, she could feel her heart melt, yes Samuel Jones I will marry you, Sam took the ring out of the box and put it on penny finger and they both passionately kissed on the lips.