breastfeeding

Sam and penny returned from the hospital and they put Jennifer to sleep in her crib before going to bed themselves, at 3:00am Jennifer woke up crying which made Sam and penny wake up, don’t worry love I’ll get her, thanks but I don’t think you can feed her as I’ve got her food.

penny picked Jennifer up from her crib and she started searching for penny breasts, sorry little girl your going to have to wait a little bit, penny sat back down on the bed, while Sam was holding Jennifer penny started taking her top off and unclasping her bra, Sam passed Jennifer to penny and then penny positioned Jennifer so she could latch on properly, once Jennifer was latched on she started sucking penny’s breasts.

While Jennifer was sucking on penny’s breasts penny started to feel her breasts become very sore, luckily Sam was there to rub her back for comfort, once Jennifer was full and she had been burped, penny went to the toilet so she could change her maternity pad and Sam was in the toilet with penny and while penny was changing her maternity pad, Sam was changing Jennifer diaper, once penny finished changing her maternity pad and Sam finished changing Jennifer diaper they both headed back to their bedroom and they put Jennifer to sleep in her crib and soon after penny and Sam both got into bed and they both fell asleep.