Penny is 5 months pregnant and finding out the gender

Penny was now 5 months pregnant and she found herself eating more than when she was pregnant with Jennifer, which made her wonder if she was having twins, penny has an appointment with her gynaecologist, when arriving at the hospital, they walked in to the doctors office and they were greeted by a young, female doctor.

The doctor asked penny to take her shirt up and trousers off and then lay down on the bed, so she could do a sonogram, to find out the baby gender.

Sam helped penny take her shirt and trousers off, leaving her in just her pants and bra. Once penny was in her pants and bra, Sam helped her over to the bed, once penny was laying down on the bed, Sam sat next to her.

The female doctor put some cold gel on penny’s stomach, which made penny flinch, so Sam rubbed his hand up and down her arm to help calm her down. When the doctor finished doing the sonogram, she grabbed some paper towels and wiped the gel of penny’s stomach.

When penny got up from the bed, she put her shirt back on and Sam help her put her trousers on, because she couldn't bend that far due to her pregnant stomach.

so "congratulations, your having twins, a boy and  girl" said the doctor penny and Sam just gasped in excitement "thank you for everything you've done" replied penny and Sam both at the same time, then they passionately kissed each other on the lips.

When they arrived home, Sam and penny were in their bed room, and Sam asked penny if she was alright? I feel super exhausted and my back hurts, Sam was staring at penny’s beautiful baby bump, which is twice the size of a regular baby bump and all her other gorgeous pregnancy features. Sam bent down and he started placing soft little kisses on penny’s stomach, going all the way up to her neck, Sam please stop I need to pee, so Sam helped penny to the toilet as her back was still aching and once sat on the toilet Sam gave penny some privacy, when penny came back, her and Sam were just cuddling in bed, falling asleep to each other warmth they produced.

Once penny and Sam were lying down in bed, penny started to feel the twins moving in her tummy and then all of a sudden, the twins gave penny a really hard kick to her tummy, making penny scream in pain, are you ok penny? Yeah, it's just the twins keeps kicking me, penny layed a hand on her tummy and Sam placed his hand on top of penny’s hand, feeling the twins kick. Its sooo amazing feeling our little twins kick, speak for yourself penny said sarcastically, I want to goto sleep but I can't because our little twins keeps kicking me and it feels like I'm being kicked by a football.