Author's Note

Hello readers!

If you've made it to the end of my book, I'd like to thank you for taking your time to read. It means so much to me! The whole book took about 8 months and I've rewrote multiple scenes multiple times. It was originally a romance but half way through I decided to make it more action driven because I fell in love with the character development and plot arc. And throughout writing this, I've definitely learned more than I ever had in creative writing and never thought it could be a hobby of mine. I enjoyed the reactions I've gotten with people reading it the most and it only makes me want to write more.

I'm already writing the second book and plotting it out. Cant wait!

Thank you <3

UPDATE‼️‼️‼️ AUGUST 25, 2022:

Hey readers,

Just letting you know my second book has over 25 chapters ready to be published but my main goal is to have everything out at once unless you guys want otherwise. I'm half way done with the book but of course I could probably post sneak peaks or it could release its entirety as two parts. I'm very excited to introduce the next story seeing how my writing and plot has improved. More characters and different environment while still following the main character. More city life, casinos, mafia, fighting arenas, and love ships coming up. Let me know what you guys think!

~author

-

-