Bonus Scene

Hisoka's POV

How disappointing....weak hunters~

"Hisoka if you aren't going to vote, then take your paper and leave!" Said one of the zodiacs.

"Mmmmm, must you ruin all my fun~" he hummed unbothered. Hisoka sat with his leg crossed, examining the line of Hunters.

23 points, 55 points,  34 points, 47 points, 12 points...No this won't do. I guess pro hunters are still nothing special...I'll have to fight one of the Zodiacs-

A surge of strong aura fumed from the back of the line.

Oh my, what do we have here?~ He squinted his eyes searching for the source.

Suddenly, the doors opened, and in walked Illumi, approaching from behind. Hisoka turned to him in delight.

"You came to vote?" Illumi asked.

"No, I just came to see Ging but it seems I missed him," Hisoka exaggerated a sigh of disappointment.

"I must speak with you," Illumi placed a hand on his hip. His head rattled in his needle disguise.

"Alright, but in a moment. I think I found some delicious prey," Hisoka turned his head back and continued searching for the source.

Illumi scanned around too but stopped disinterested. He nodded. "Meet on the roof," and walked away.

Ahhh, it must be her~ Hisoka's eyes sank into a deep trance, studying the intricate atmosphere around her.

Ninety-nine points!

At that thought, the woman shifted slightly. The line moved along fluently so she was now in front of him. She had black high heels, a black bodysuit lined with a navy belt snatched at her waist, along with a mysterious long coat. Her hair was rather messy yet framed her well in a high bun. Something about her buzzed a commanding presence yet it was full of solitude and tranquility.

Mmmm, he moaned. You look tasty~

Hisoka's grin slowly widened as he wondered how to approach her, but quickly realized the girl had already sensed him. Hisoka composed his posture to welcome her as she slowly turned around. Their eyes met with sharp tension as if a string was being pulled taut between them.

Hmm...

The woman's eyes were an alarming vibrant shade of mixed blues. A hidden glow loomed within that couldn't possibly be normal. Perhaps that's where her power lie. She only fixed a curious gaze at him, seemingly studying his details. He tilted his head soaking up as much as he could. Every second of the staring contest fluttered his stomach. An underlying feeling revealed this wouldn't be the last time they saw each other, but should he move in now? Hisoka licked his lips in excitement.

I know you'll be a good one, I should take my time~

Hisoka chuckled to himself and accepted her intense stare. The woman's expression eased back at his playfulness but attempted to hide it. Glints of silver light sparked from her eyes as she relaxed and gave a kind smile before turning around.

Hisoka stopped smiling.

Huh?~

And then she left the building without anymore acknowledgment.

-