59. One Day (T)

Taylen's POV

I decided that spending the night with my boyfriend's brothers and their girlfriends was not exactly something I wanted to do. I thought it was kind of creepy how Natalie, Christi, and Izzy looked almost exactly alike. Not only do they look alike, but they act alike too. It was hard being around 3 of pretty much the same people. I would much rather hang out with Peter, by myself.

We got back to my house around 9:15. I had a long few days, and I didn't really feel like doing anything more than cuddling in my bed. I put on my PJs as Petey stripped down to his boxers. I love when he does that. He looks so much hotter than he thinks he does. He has a nice butt, and don't even get me started on his abdomen. Y'all, I love it.

We were laying down in my bed, looking at each other. Peter was sitting upon his elbow, and I was laying on mine. The hand he wasn't resting on was rubbing up and down on my arm while my other hand was tracing a circle on his hip. I cherished these moments when we were just being ourselves and didn't have to pretend for anyone.

"I have a question," Peter said, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Ok?"

"What was the last thing you got spanked for?" he asked shyly.

It was definitely not what I was expecting, but I smiled. I was quite proud of the last time I got my butt busted.

"Wanna take a guess?" I asked, knowing that it was something that he could guess with no problem.

"Um, I have a few ideas," he mumbled.

"What's one theory?" I asked, amused.

I could see that he was thinking about it, and I gave him a moment.

"Your sass and attitude?"

I laughed, "Nope, that's a good guess though. It was for punching the crap out of Carter."

Peter nodded his head while laughing, "That doesn't surprise me. What'd he do?"

"He was supposed to help me with my homework, and he did, but he taught me wrong, on purpose. Carter is great at math, by the way. The next day we had a test on it. I obviously failed. My teacher was asking what happened because I always got super good grades. I told her that Carter helped me, and she told me that he told me wrong," I laughed lightly at my memory.

"I distinctly remember thinking to myself 'that boy has done it now'. We got home that evening, and I just walked up to him and punched him as hard as I could. He instantly started crying and tattled on me. Dad came in, and I was standing in the same spot with my hand on my hip."

"'Why did you hit your brother?' he asked me. I replied in the sassiest voice I've ever used with him, 'Why don't you ask him?'."

Peter laughed. He knows all about my attitude.

"Dad turned to look at Carter, and Carter wouldn't make eye contact. Finally, Dad convinced him to spill the beans. Dad got mad and sent him to his room. He pulled me to the couch and told me to lose my sassy attitude. I replied with 'Daddy, I'm mad'. He laughed despite himself. He swatted me 8 times with the palm of his hand. I didn't even cry, and he didn't care. Carter got his belt later that day. Dad also told Carter he was done punishing me whenever Carter did something to provoke me, and that's why still to this day, I get away with fighting him."

Peter shook his head and playfully rolled his eyes.

I'll be honest, Carter is an ass to me, 95% of the time these days. We used to be closer than close and then I met Peter. He says that there is just something that he doesn't like, and he is convinced that Peter will break my heart. I'm not sure that he will.