55. The Whole Thing

I woke up to Taylen gently tracing her fingers all over my body. They trailed my face, back, bottom, and arms. I gave her a sweet smile and closed my eyes back. She rubbed her thumb across my cheek and asked, "How are you feeling this morning, darling?"

"I'm ok," I replied.

"Good. I'm going to put some cream on you before we go to Leena's, sound good?"

"Mhm," I mumbled, almost asleep again.

"You can sleep for a few more hours. We don't have to leave until noon. I'm going to take a shower," she kissed my forehead, and I drifted back off.

After what I guessed was about an hour, maybe an hour and a half, she woke me up. Her hair was dry, and she had done her makeup. She was still in a pair of my sweatpants and a light pink t-shirt.

"Good morning, sunshine," she smiled brightly.

"Morning," I responded, still waking up.

"Go take a shower, so we can get around and go."

"Ok."

I dragged myself to sit up and ouched when my butt touched the bed. It was awfully sore this morning. I started the water and stripped off my underwear. I looked in the stand-up mirror hanging on the bathroom door and saw that my rump was a pink color. Shaking my head, slightly amused, I got in the shower.

When I emerged, I brushed my teeth and went back to Taylen's bedroom. She had changed into a green jacket and black leggings. I laid on the bed while she rubbed the stuff in, and then I noticed that she had an outfit laid out for me. It was not something of mine, and it still had the tags on it. She left the room while I put it on, amazed at how well it had fit. I naturally assumed that it was another one of those things Tay and my momma collaborated on.

I found Tay downstairs, sitting on Carter's lap. He was tickling her, and she was laughing uncontrollably.

"Petey, help," she screeched.

I ran over and started tickling her as well. She was fighting as much as she could, and the two of us continued. Soon we all wore out. Tay leaned back into Carter, trying to catch her breath.

"You ready?"

"Yep! Who's driving?"

"Up to you, babe. I'm going to grab my phone from upstairs and slip my shoes on, then I'll be ready."

"Ok."

She ran upstairs and grabbed her things, then slipped her shoes on. I decided that I would drive, so we got in my truck. For Christmas, I got a new stereo system. It had a lot of bump, and I'm sort of obsessed. I winced when I sat down and constantly shifted but not enough that it obstructed my driving.

"Do you want to talk about what happened last night? Do you have questions or anything?" she asked a few minutes into the drive.

"Mostly, I've been wondering how you knew exactly what to do. Do you have a lot of experience?" I asked shyly.

"Yes and no. I've done a lot of reading and research and based the way I do things on my preferences and what is the most effective. You are the first boyfriend I've ever spanked, but I have babysat for a couple with teenage kids, and I've also spanked Carter," she explained.

My jaw dropped, "You spanked Carter?!?!"

"Twice. One time my dad knows about, but not the other."

"That must've been the most embarrassing thing for him. I thought being whooped by my girlfriend was mortifying, but I can't imagine getting spanked by my little sister. I couldn't even fathom one of my brothers spanking me."