3. Home Alone

Today has been a day. We've been in school for a week and it's already kicking my butt. I always have at least 3 hours of homework a night plus basketball and I'm tired. I still haven't made many friends and I sure as hell don't have a girlfriend yet. The triplets have been busy with their people and so I've been feeling extra alone these days.

It's Friday, and I'm in Coach G's. I don't have any homework other than math tonight, thankfully. I'm exhausted and bored. I lay my head down on my desk, knowing that I won't be able to go to sleep. I instead decided to plan my night.

I'm going to be home alone, the parents are going out and the triplets are going back to Downtane. It's so rare for me to be home alone, I don't even know what to do with myself.

My math homework shouldn't take more than 30 minutes, it's pretty easy and I have a cheating app. My chores shouldn't take very long either. I'm going to take an extra long shower and probably watch Tv, and maybe play Xbox.

Eventually the bell rings for us to go to ball practice but it was canceled so I choose to sign out. I walk to the office at a quicker pace. I'm so excited to be by myself for a few hours. Mrs. Stone was extra chatty. She asked me how I liked it here, if I had made many friends, etc. I talked with her for about 15 minutes trying not to be rude but I was sure glad when Mr. Alan came and interrupted.

I practically ran to my truck hoping not to be stopped again. I decide to listen to some girly shit my ex-girlfriend, Olivia, put on my phone that I surprisingly kinda enjoy. I stop at the Dollar Store. I get a pint of ice cream and a frozen pizza.

I get home and my key is being difficult. I spent 5 minutes just trying to unlock the door. I stick the pizza in the oven and the ice cream in the freezer.

I sit at the table and work on my homework while the pizza cooks. It takes me a lot less time than I expected as I am done after 15 minutes. I had turned on some music through the speakers in the living room and I was just jammin' out with myself.

I ate 2 pieces of my pizza and put the rest in the fridge. I ate a big lunch earlier so I was stuffed. I did the dishes, started a load of laundry, and took out the trash as my chores being it was Friday.

In the shower, I was having the time of my life. I had on a Feel Good Playlist and I felt great. I scrubbed my hair with a little extra shampoo and I even used conditioner. My body was lathered in body wash that doubles as shaving cream, toothpaste, dish soap, gasoline, and whipped cream. It's my favorite smell. I got out and went to the dryer where I'd put my fuzzy pants and a pair of boxers earlier.

I'd been playing Call of Duty for about an hour when my phone buzzed. I'd mostly been ignoring the girls on my Snap but there was one who was extremely persistent.
As I guessed it was her. She's pretty but I'm not interested. She's too pliant. I don't want a girl who will just fall at my feet. I want an opinionated one. She asked me if I wanted to hang out next weekend. I didn't think I wanted to but I have nothing better to do. I told her I'd have to ask my parents. That would give me a bit of time to decide if I wanted to or not.

We talked for a while and then I acted like I had asked Mom. I sent her a face picture telling her that my mom said I couldn't. I went to bed around 9 hoping to catch up on some sleep. It was Saturday so I didn't need an alarm. I didn't wake up until 9. I got up and peed then laid back down. I got my phone off the charger, to see if I had notifications. I had 3 texts from Mom, 2 from Dad, a few snaps, and a couple from Instagram. One specific notification caught my attention though. Taylen had accepted my follow request.
That makes me sound cheesy and maybe I am. She's just so gosh dang cute. I do what any other person would do, I went through her posts, likes, and followers. She had several cute pictures of her with cute captions, some sassy, some inspirational. She didn't have many followers but she seemed ok with that. According to her bio she has 2 accounts, both private. It's clear she doesn't want just anyone in her business. Im somehow follow both accounts. I don't remember following both but I guess I did.

After a bit, I'd looked at all I could. I got up and went into the kitchen. I was most definitely surprised when I didn't see Mom brewing coffee or sitting in the window drinking coffee. She has a hard time sleeping past 8. I looked outside to check and see if the cars were back. They weren't.

I then decided to check the texts that my parents had sent me.

Momma: Hey baby, we're gonna stay at a hotel tonight.

Momma: Goodnight, love you, sweet dreams sweetheart

Momma: be good. we trust you

Dad: behave yourself

Dad: no parties, love you

Yay! More alone time. At first, I laughed at them telling me to behave. I'm not even the one who gets in trouble most. Ok, so maybe I definitely am. The realization makes me regret some of the things Ive done. I should do better.

I go back downstairs and make a bowl of Cocoa Puffs to feed my face. I sit down on the couch with them, which is against the rules but who's gonna know? Not my parents, that's who.

I finished my last show Outer Banks last week so I have to start something new. I scroll until I come across the Punisher. I start it not really having any clue what it's about.

I've been watching for 3 hours and wow, I really like this show. I get up and start tidying up the house. I clean the kitchen up and begin working on the guest bathroom. I'm really getting into the song playing when it cuts off. My phone starts ringing. It's Mom.

Phone Conversation:
P- Hey momma, what's up?

M- Hey baby, are you doing ok?

P- Yes ma'am. I'm enjoying it.

M- I'm glad. Would you be ok if we spent tonight up here too?

P- Yeah, that's ok. Are the triplets coming home tonight?

M- I doubt it. I'm pretty sure Mason and Auston were going out with their old friends and Bryson's taking Christina on a date.

P- Okay

M- You sure you're ok alone?

P- Yes Mom

M- Don't get attitude

P-Sorry

M- mkay well I gotta go. Bye sweetie, love you.

P- Love you too

We hang up and my song comes back on. I continue cleaning and surprising myself on how well I can dance. Before long, I'm doing no cleaning, just dancing and singing. As it turns out, I like being home alone. 
I ate my leftover pizza from last night while watching my favorite movie series Fast and Furious. I cuddle up with a fuzzy blanket and think about having a girl to cuddle with.

A/N: Ok, so this pretty much sucks but I have up until the 28th chapter written and I swear they get better. <3 Tay