25

Veryan quickly rushed to Tauriel's side, standing right by her as she clutched the shouting Kili's leg, Fili and Oin holding him down.

"He's moving too much, Veryan-" "I got it" The male interrupted her, dropping his body over Kili's legs, keeping them in place. His magic spread around them, absorbing into Kili to lessen the pain as much as he could. 

Another shout of unbearable pain came from Kili as Tauriel spread the wheat Bofur brought on his wound, chanting in Elven. Veryan huffed as Kili's legs slowed their movement, coming to a complete stop as Tauriel pressed onto the wound more, focusing on the healing chant she spoke. Soon there was no shout that came from the dark haired Dwarf. The Dwarf calmed down so much by just looking at Tauriel, glancing up at her like she was the only star to a cloudy night. Veryan couldn't help but smile at the affection pouring from Kili's stare twords the Elven woman. 

It was minutes later that Tauriel finished the healing chant, Kili leying calm on the table he was placed on whilst the red haired woman rapped a semi bandage around his wound.

"Their awfully sweet, aren't they?" Veryan light-heartedly commented to Fili and Oin as he walked up to the two, plopping himself on top of the counter as he looked at the two whispering figures.

"It's weird seeing it. He never really cared for any woman before" Fili answered the Heterochromia male, leaning next to the counter top the other was sitting on.

"But you cannot deny the fact that they would be great for each other" Veryan whispered as he smiled at the couple, witnessing as Kili lightly grabbed Tauriel's hand, holding it gently in his.

"I'm afraid I cannot answer that until the time comes" Fili absentmindedly replied. He looked away from the couple when Oin walked up to them. 

The Dwarf quickly asked if Fili was fine, before moving to Veryan "You alright there, lad? How's your wound?"

Veryan smiled even brighter, waving his hand in dismissal "Oh im fine Oin. It healed up hour's ago" he lied through clenched teeth. He didn't want to worry the other's that much more with his wound, and besides, it's as good as closed.

Oin nodded, lifting up his ear horn a bit higher "Good to hear. Good to hear"

Veryan's cheery smiled droped as he looked twords the window. He jumped off of the counter top and jogged up to the window, panic flashing in his eyes as he saw the mountain light up, the whole house shaking in the process.

Veryan and Tauriel glanced at each other, and immediately knew that the other thought the same. "We have no time. We must leave" Tauriel ordered the group.

Veryan quickly made sure his violin and weapons were in place, before hurrying to help Kili stand up, only to have the male shoo him away. He let himself a chuckle as Fili ran in to help, the two brother's bickering only for a bit before Kili stood up. The Heterochromia male walked up to Sigrid, helping her throw on a coat. 

When everyone were done, Veryan and Tauriel quickly dragged them to the little boat Bard had at the back of his house, ushering everyone to climb in.

Fili and Bofur took to steering as Veryan sat down next to Kili, the Dwarves head in Tauriel's lap. The boat shook as someone jumped in. Veryan pulled out his dagger, ready to strike, when a hand grabbed his forearm, stopping his movement.

"You told me to come back alive, only to kill me yourself?" Legolas lightly joked as he took a seat next to Veryan.

The boy let out an audible sigh of relief, placing his dagger back before he smiled at Legolas "You did come back safe just like I asked you"

Legolas smirked, his eyes creasing at the ends "And i did carry your luck charm like I promised"

Veryan's face flashed in crimson red as the other's reminder of what he did just hour's ago. He was about to answer the prince, when a figure came flying twords the town. It flew as close as it could get, and breathed fire, leaving everything it it's way a fiery demise.