~Introduction~

It is still quite strange to live in middle-earth if I'm being honest. Never fitting in and all of that. I was neither human, nor elf. Not a Hobbit or Dwarf. i was just...different. Different looking. Different dressed. I just didn't fit in. Now, some just called me a dark Elf, having similar futures to those of Elf, but i am no Elf. It is true i may be Human, yet, the power coursing through my veins says otherwise. No one in particular has ever liked me. Too tall to be a Hobbit. Too thin to be a Dwarf. Too dark to be an Elf. Too strange to be a normal Human. Yet somehow i find myself being confused with the latter. It is true my futures are sharp in some ways then others, but i would never fit in. Two toned hair. Two toned eyes. Dark complexion. I would feel very left out, if it weren't for the people of Rivendell, a pure White Elf, and a mentor that came by once or twice to teach me something new. The people there took me in with open arms, the White Elf, which i can basically call my sister, came by too when she could, not to mention the Wizard could care less where i was from.

But i can't help the feeling of longing. I know i have parents, or, at least had them. After all, i had to come from somewhere. But I can't remember neither the faces of my beloved parents, or the place i came from. But you get used to it, you have to.