00

Italic writing will be elvish, just so it's easier to understand.

A young male sat on the edge of a beautiful river in Rivendell, reading. He hummed a slight toon as he swayed his feet back and forth, reading his favorite book. Although his calm atmosphere was quickly cut off when he heard a stick crack from beside him. 

The boy smiled and shut the book "Isn't it quite early for you're teaching, Gandalf?" 

The wizard, Gandalf, chuckled and slowly nodded "It is, my dear friend"

The young man huffed and jumped up, tossing the book back into his satchel "Then why have you come? I don't suppose you just wanted to visit me"

Gandalf once again shook his head, and started to walk forward, the young male following him "No, sadly not. I however have a favor to ask you, Veryan"

Veryan chuckled and jumped up onto a rock, keeping his balance as he took glances at Gandalf "And what might this favor be? Fighting orcs? Killing Warg's?-"

"Helping out Dwarves on their mission to reclaim their kingdom" Gandalf cut off the eager boy, making the latter stop in his place on the rocks.

He turned his head to Gandalf and raised an eyebrow "Dwarves? Why would they even need my help?"

Gandalf sighed and pulled out his smoking pipe, taking in a huge breather before speaking "They're setting out to reclaim their kingdom, Erebor"

Veryan gasped "The kingdom in the Lonely Mountain? The one with a Dragon inside?" Gandalf nodded at the boy, taking another breather of the smoke.

Veryan grunted and ruffled his hair, before he chuckled "You know i can't say no to an adventure. When are we heading out?"

The older wizard smiled up at his student, puffing out smoke before speaking "Right at dawn. But first, we need to find ourselves a burglar"