Certainly Police Woman

Vladivostok, August 21, 2014

The Pacific Fleet Headquarters in Vladivostok was heavily beaten by Japanese tactical units, especially the imperial guard units, this violated the neutrality pact between the two countries so that Captain Lidya couldn't help evacuating many residents to areas not affected by conflict.

The imperial guard unit intended to ask for help because BETA had already occupied most of the Ishikawa Prefecture area but Captain Lidya's request was not responded to because his troops were still needed to fortify Kamchatka.

Yuuko and Yui are forced to go their own way, ignoring Yuuhi's warnings that clearly forbid violence to persuade Russia to help Japan.

The frigate Marshal Shaposhnikov immediately responded by shooting down 5 tactical units that tried to reach the 102nd tactical unit battalion post, although his body was not as big as other ship girls but Shaposhnikov was able to show his true strength.

Captain Lidya immediately called Pramashenko to be allowed to move battalions 102 and 191 but the prime minister chose to defend only because this could be used as evidence in the report to the UN that Japan was re-invasion after the last in the Konsomolents operation.

"Commander... I would like to report that Japan is attacking with an imperial guard unit... can I mobilize the 102nd and 191st battalions?" Lidya tried to ask permission.

"As much as possible you defend ... do not counterattack ... I will take the path of diplomacy." Pramashenko gave instructions to Lidya.

"Whatever your orders, we will definitely do our best." Lidya agreed to Pramashenko's request.

"Clever ... but he doesn't know what the situation on the pitch is like." Lidya muttered after hanging up the phone.

All civilians were evacuated but not a few wanted to join military units to defend their homeland, Lidya had no choice but to recruit and train them all because this was not an ordinary war exercise but a real war.

The Kremlin, August 21, 2014

Marshal Zhukov reported to President Putin that BETA attacked Germany and the countries on the western front because their habitat was in Britain, Britain itself had been controlled by BETA after 6 million residents and the military were victims.

"This is how the situation on the western front looks like ... French and German troops work hand in hand against the enemy invasion trying to enter mainland Europe ... several tactical units have been deployed such as Mirage 2000, Rafale, and F-5G Tornado ... so far enough effective ... but on our side ... the far eastern front carried out a very disciplined defense despite being attacked by the Japanese who intended to call on them for assistance ... the situation on the western front of Russia remained stable ... the garrison at Ivangorod was successful in making progress towards Narva . .. the 61st battalion in the North went on the defensive in response to the appearance of the Swedish garrison on the border ... that's my report." Marshal Zhukov closed his report.

"Interesting report...but we have to keep all troops alert especially on the Far Eastern front and the northern front... continue your good work Marshal... don't let me down." Putin was amazed at Marshal Zhukov's report.

"I will carry out your every command properly ... I'm sorry." Zhukov said goodbye to Putin.

Prime Minister Pramashenko entered the room to report to President Putin about plans for diplomacy with many countries.

"Mr President I want to report that Japan attacked without warning ... I chose diplomacy as a middle way ... I do not want to sacrifice many troops to fight the Japanese invasion of the Far East ... I want our troops to fight to repel BETA which is clearly a a real threat than having to be caught up in a conflict like this." Pramashenko gave a brief report.