The Major Girl's Steep Road

Since that day Germany has never missed a night without bombing the British, German bombardment start from 10 pm finish in 5 am leaving heavy damage in there.

The military academy was evacuated to Portsmouth but due to forced circumstances everything was passed ahead of schedule because the need on the front lines was very high.

Fiona gets the rank of Captain different from other cadets who only get the rank of Second Lieutenant.

Before being declared graduated, Fiona had to fight the assistant Nakhimov, who is known to be one of the military instructors in the Russian army.

Fiona accompanied by Nakhimov, wore only a black tanktop and black pants with white stripes covering the knees.

"Well..Fiona ... maybe this is your last test ... if you win you will be promoted to Major ... but if you lose you get punishment from me ... of course it's terrible ..." (Nakhimov) * put on a bandage on Fiona's hand *

"Why do I have to wear this?" (Fiona) * was curious because her hands were wrapped in bandages *

"... hehe reduce the impact on your hand ... you will find out later" (Nakhimov)

Smolensk came to replace Nakhimov who had to take care of other business.

".... wow Fiona-san is so cool ..." (Smolensk)

"Ah yes..hehe ... I'm doing this to get my graduation ... even though it's an emergency ..." (Fiona) * starts to warm up *

"I have already found out about your opponent ... it is Valentina Terekhova ... one of the instructors in the Russian army ..." (Smolensk)

"I'm not afraid ... even though I'll lose later but I'm not afraid ..." (Fiona)

"... you are very serious about this ..." (Smolensk)

"I can't disappoint my commander..." (Fiona)

The security around the Portsmouth headquarters was tightened by bringing in 2 corvettes and 2 frigates and a destroyer from Northern.

Northern sent his 5 ship girls because shipgirl from Royal Navy could not help British defense because there was a party that Elizabeth was holding.

"If Elizabeth didn't have a party we wouldn't be sent to England ..." (Kasatonov)

"But this is the duty of our commander ... inevitably we have to do it ..." (Neustrashimyy)

"Let's just say we're on vacation ..." (Sovershenyy)

"Hmm that's right ..." (Makachkala)

"Hahaha ... you're right ..." (Ushakov)

It is true that that day there was a party that Elizabeth was having with her ship girls while the reverse condition had to be experienced by the soldiers and volunteers who were sent to the battlefield to help the defense.

As many as 250 thousand British youths and girls enrolled to become frontline volunteers, some of whom became soldiers and some who volunteered in other sectors such as firefighting and medicine.

A warehouse was transformed by all the students of the military academy into a multipurpose sports building they moved under the supervision of Nakhimov.

The sports hall is used to carry out the final exams for Fiona who will face Valentina.

"If only this were in Russia ... surely the president would have taken the time to watch it ... but this is England ... it is outside Russian territory ..." (Pramashenko)

"Take it easy commander ... this is a closed test so no one will see this ... maybe only academy students are watching it ..." (Nakhimov)

"Hmmm that's true ... after all, if we ask representatives of the Royal Navy to come, they will definitely not be willing because they are partying in the middle of the war ..." (Pramashenko)