Tragic Fate For Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany now only hopes for a miracle because Russia has sabotaged all important sectors of Germany which caused Germany to be on the verge of bankruptcy.

The Northern black death squad is the most frequent sabotage troop because its reliability is unquestionable.

Executed 725 sabotage missions totaling 711 went smoothly without killing while the remaining 14 were forced to carry out massacres.

While in The Hague the situation slightly improved because they all did not lack for their daily needs.

The next morning Fiona just woke up and saw Kronshtadt preparing something on the table.

"Uhm...morning Kronhstadt-san...."(Fiona)*still wearing her nightgown and walking over to the table*

"Ara...morning too Fiona....I have prepared snacks for you...a cup of Siberian tea and Pirozkhi...Russian specialties...please try..."(Kronshtadt)

"Wow, thanks...."(Fiona)

“Hehehe…no problem…the others already got…I just happened to deliver it for you…”(Kronshtadt)

"Hmmm this is delicious...."(Fiona)

"Enjoy.... when it's done please clean yourself up....we'll have a meeting..."(Kronshtadt)

"Ready....don't worry..."(Fiona)

In another room KGV met with Moskva, they had a very serious conversation because it was about Fiona's problem.

"The British asked for Fiona to be sent home....we couldn't do it...she is under our protection..."(Moskva)

"I also feel sorry for him...I'm afraid he'll be fired for attacking without reporting to headquarters first..."(KGV)

"Indirectly he has committed an offense... in Russia it is a serious offense because it can endanger his own life..."(Moskva)

"Looks like we have the same consequences for dealing with this..."(KGV)

"Actually we could have sent all of you back....but now the situation on the western front has started to heat up since the Calais coast was occupied by British troops...maybe he is needed but after this is all over I don't know what will happen next..."(Moskva  )

"*sighs heavily* there's a possibility that she was fired without honor for his mistake...but she doesn't seem afraid at all..."(KGV)

“I guessed that he was a person who was not afraid of anything…”(Moskva)

“I can only hope that he can accept what happens in the future…”(KGV)

"It's not that I want to interfere in your troubles but...are you the only troops left? Where are the main Royal Navy troops?"(Moskva)

"They were detained in Liverpool....Elizabeth forbade Admiral William to send aid to Porsmouth which at that time was desperately defending..."(KGV)

"Elizabeth you say? She was once slapped by Pyotr Velikiy for her annoying spoiled nature...but she never realized her mistake..."(Moskva)

"...better watch your mouth...."(KGV)*glances at Moskva*

"...and you better not keep your spoiled queen...why don't you just lead the Royal Navy..."(Moskva)*calm in the face of a slightly angry KGV*

"Even so...she's still my queen...you can't disturb her..."(KGV)

"Don't worry....we won't interfere in your troubles...and it's best if you calm down because here many of our snipers are camouflaged...they won't hesitate to shoot you if you hurt me..."(Moskva)