Dont Let Her Fly

Around 7 UAVs were sold to the Polish air force, this time the prime minister of Lydia wants to make his armed forces more modern.

Koko was very happy about this because he received a fee of about 15 million dollars, he could see his wares being used by the Polish armed forces.

Warsaw was almost destroyed after being attacked by 12 UAVs at once, fortunately Prime Minister Pramashenko visited the city and invited the two warring parties to immediately negotiate.

At first the negotiations went hard because neither of them wanted to admit their mistakes, but a sentence from Pramashenko changed everything.

"Russia couldn't be like this if all the elements weren't united ... but because we have the will to move forward we are finally where we are now." Pramashenko tried to cool the atmosphere.

In the end, the two sides agreed to make peace and the Polish conflict ended with the Warsaw agreement which contained the two sides not going to fire forever.

After successfully mediating between the Polish government and the rebels, Pramashenko's name is increasingly recognized for his success in reconciling the two conflicting parties.

Pramashenko met with Koko in secret to explain that Poland had a huge debt to Russia.

"So the reason you made peace between the two was to avoid Poland going bankrupt?" asked Koko.

"Exactly ... their debt is already worth 75 million rubles ... I don't want to keep giving them ... and besides you already have a regular customer namely the Russian armed forces who can pay you anything ... Poland has won a long conflict this... it's all over." Pramashenko replied.

"I understand you're being strategic... but I commend that because every tactic you employ will work." Koko slightly praised Pramashenko.

Koko and his troops immediately flew to Dubai because of the many orders in the country, this time they used the An-12 transport aircraft which is the result of cooperation between Russia and HCLI. Lidya served as a pilot while Ugo became an assistant pilot.

The An-12 was given the number PK-LVP 6321 as a commercial flight code so that international parties would not suspect it of being a strategic bomber.

Before flying they were entrusted with orders from the Balkans, namely 10 doctors from medical organizations, this of course made Lidya have to rack her brain because the load would certainly be excessive.

"If we transport them full... this is already the maximum." said Lydia.

"It's true what Captain Lidya said ... this plane will be overloaded." Ugo added his opinion.

Koko herself complained to the headquarters but was not listened to considering the doctors had already paid in full.

"Remember ... you are treated as goods not passengers." said Koko.

"It's okay we're used to it...everything goes up fast!" Dr. Riviere encouraged his men.

The route was changed, which was all straight through Slovakia, now had to turn to Planina Airport in Southern Slovenia, Fiona helped Lidya in recalculation of the estimated cost because she had to make a detour before heading straight to the United Arab Emirates.

"During the trip there were no problems it should be fine ... but we know that if this plane is boarded by doctors and arms dealers ... it will be a long flight Captain." Fiona whispered to Lidya.

"Finally able to fly bombers again after the last one in the Konsomolents operation ... it was not in vain that I took pilot certification, finally I was able to get a flying wing ... at HCLI I was only a backup pilot but if conditions were urgent I filled the void and this time I became the first choice even though the original pilot was on this flight." Lydia is a bit long.