Dragon H and Iris Libre Joined to Royal Navy

Commander William along with other Royal Navy ship girls returned to the Liverpool base which was almost half destroyed by the German attack.

They could see the Lion repaired in the dry dock of the Liverpool base.

"If only the KGV sisters were here...maybe they could defend this wharf..."(William)

"Useless ship...chooses to run away while the others are having fun..."(Elizabeth)

"Your Majesty please take care of your attitude..."(Warspite)

"You really are ungrateful to her Elizabeth....she sacrificed her body to protect you..."(William)

"I don't care about him... she's just a subordinate... and it's the job of a subordinate to protect the superior..."(Elizabeth)

"If the Northern submarines hadn't passed they probably wouldn't have gone..."(Warspite)

"But the Northern submarine provided valuable information about the German attack on the Portsmouth base..."(Illustrious)

"Contact the Portsmouth base...I want to make sure that there are still people alive..."(William)

"Ready to execute..."(Belfast)

Reina was given the task of taking care of the communication section by Fiona so Reina was the first person Fiona would ask about incoming information because their safety all depended on Reina.

A nearby phone rang and he immediately picked up the phone.

"Portsmouth base is here...Reina speaking..."(Reina)

"Thank goodness Reina-sama is still alive...the commander wants to talk to you..."(Belfast)

"Hello Reina...how are the conditions there?"(William)

"Her condition can be said to be safe...but only me and Fiona are still alive...while the others were killed..."(Reina)

"Are the KGV sisters there?"(William)

"Sure...they came at the right time..."(Reina)

"Can I talk to Fiona? I want to know her condition..."(William)

"Ready...wait a moment..."(Reina)

Fiona is doing pull ups on a pole in front of the emergency base while still wearing her officer uniform.

"Didn't you change your clothes first?"(Pioneer)

Fiona didn't answer because she was doing a pull up, she had already entered 75 when the Pioneer walked by and asked her.

"Fiona...ekhem...Major Fiona has a call for you from Commander William..."(Reina)

Fiona stopped the pull ups and immediately picked up the phone.

"Major Fiona Evergarden is here..."(Fiona)

"Fiona... thank goodness you're still alive... I was worried when I heard the Portsmouth base was attacked because you were there... I'm glad to hear your voice..."(William)

"I'm also grateful that the commander is still alive..."(Fiona)

"To think you got the rank of Major at the age of 18..."(William)

"I got the rank of Major after winning against the instructor of the Russian ground forces...in the beginning I got the rank of Captain from the commander Pramashenko but his assistant gave the rank of Major as long as I had to win against the instructor from Russia...and finally I got it...I thank you commander ...because it was on your recommendation that I was able to receive training like in hell..."(Fiona)