First duty with HCLI

After 2 days at sea, Indomitable finally leaned on the Portsmouth pier to drop Fiona and Reina.

Indomitable immediately turned his head towards Liverpool, the Royal Navy ship girl who was aboard the Indomitable paid homage to Fiona while sailing away.

They immediately headed to the H&C Logistics office using public transportation, without them knowing that Captain Lidya was there.

Koko and Captain Lidya begin to negotiate because they have succeeded in returning Fiona and Reina to safety.

"I've returned safely ... Admiral Pramashenko is absent so I replace ... Lidya Anastasia." said Lidya as her eyes stared intently at Koko with confidence.

"Thank you Gray Demon from Vladivostok... you are reliable... even though your fighting ability is below Valmet's." replied Koko coldly.

"Sigh... you're comparing me to him... but I'm still curious about him." Lydia tried to dodge.

"Even so, from 5 meetings with him you managed to win 2 times ... 1 loss and 2 draws ... I admit the last time you gave your best but the results were very surprising." Koko answered trying to convince Lidya.

Shortly after Fiona arrived at the office, Koko was very happy to see her men home safely after carrying out the mission.

"Welcome back Fiona." said Koko while hugging him.

"Thank you for trusting Koko ... I can finally return safely ... uhm ... why is Captain Lidya here?" Fiona was surprised to see Captain Lidya's presence.

"He's one of my personal bodyguards just like you and the others." Koko answered briefly because she was still hugging Fiona's soft body for her.

"That's right... I kept everything a secret... I hope we can become good partners." said Lidya while smiling at Fiona and smiled back as well.

"Mhm... of course." Fiona replied, excited to see her old commander get to work together.

Reina immediately returned to work at her place, she was not tired even though she had only arrived after becoming a communications officer.

Koko then took Fiona and Lidya to her office for a joint meeting considering the activities of Polish armed separatists began to react after the previous prime minister was killed.

"It seems we have an ash demon from Vladivostok." Valmet quipped Lidya a little.

"You haven't changed Valmet... you still are." Lidya replied.

"Sorry not that I want to advise the more experienced but we have to focus on this meeting... this looks like it's going to be a big opportunity for us." Fiona tried to mediate the debate between the two of them.

"Looks like my new employee is a promising person... well you two please shut up." said Koko praising Fiona's courage to stop the debate.

"We are refocusing ... as we know ... Kraków is occupied by armed separatists demanding elections ... I will not discuss the political situation but the candidate for the new Polish prime minister ... Lidia Sobieska contacted me recently to ask weapons for the Polish army in fighting the separatist group ... of course this could be an opportunity for us to supply weapons at special prices ... so far, any questions?" Koko briefly explained about the meeting agenda.

"What are the plans to send to Poland? Will the Russian side also send troops, considering that Poland is a close friend of Russia, especially Minister Kazia Wozniakska is very familiar with Minister Nikolai Pramashenko." Fiona asked.

"Good question ... we will send 3500 new guns, 15 mortars, 15 artillery pieces, 15 tanks and 24 unmanned drones ... to Russia itself we don't have to worry because they have just fought so they need time to reload ... that's my answer." Koko answered briefly.