Catch Me If You Can

"Ekhem...we better stop this now." Lidia cleared her throat to remind the guards who were pointing guns at each other.

Fiona then lowered the gun because she felt bad for Koko who had given her confidence in her. Meanwhile, two of Lidia's bodyguards followed suit to stop the action. Finally the entire cargo can be unloaded after the friction between the guards is successfully handled, now the Polish armed forces have enough weapons to quell the coup.

The prime minister of Lidia immediately ordered General Wyadislaw to command the government forces in response to the coup forces.

Koko and other bodyguards went straight to the inn that Lidia had provided near Poznan, 6 trucks were kept at the armed forces headquarters because there would not be enough in the inn. Arriving at the inn they all immediately rested but Valmet and Fiona chose to walk around Poznan because they had things to talk about.

"Safe inside?" asked Valmet.

"Safe ... it's just that the two bodyguards of the Polish prime minister are very annoying." replied Fiona.

"What is going on ?" Valmet tried to extract information.

"They harassed me continuously until they tried to attack Koko but luckily I was able to withstand the attack even though I had to endure the pain in my hand because the knife was stuck in my left hand." Fiona slightly showed a puncture mark on her left hand.

"I tell you ... the two bodyguards are Florentyna and Henryka ... they are both Polish karate athletes under Lidia ... I met them during the liberation of Poland with the Kaliningrad garrison ... they almost attacked us for being too shock but luckily they were saved." Valmet gave Fiona a bit of information.

"Any other images?" Fiona asked.

"Nothing so far ... but you have to be careful ... your track record as a marine officer is quite famous but it would be very dangerous if the CIA found out ... have you ever served under the United States military?" asked Valmet.

"Once ... in the United States Navy during the operation to liberate the archipelago," he answered simply.

"You have to be careful how you act... in case you and I are being targeted." Valmet slightly reminded Fiona of the possible danger.

After a long conversation, the two of them finally returned to the inn and then rested until the next day.

On the other hand, the prime minister Pramashenko secretly ordered the Baltic fleet based in Kaliningrad to invade Gdynia.

Major Konstantin Novikov as commander of the relief forces immediately departed to help Poland. Around 3250 heavily armed soldiers began to surround Gdynia from all directions. The Russian troops left at night, they surrounded Gdynia at dawn and when the next morning all corners of Gdynia had been isolated by the Russian troops.

A fairly calm morning in Poznan despite the conditions of the civil war due to the coup, Valmet and Fiona did routine training on the roof of the building after running 5 kilometers around Poznan.

The two of them are quite serious in training, the training material this time is knife fighting at close range which is what Valmet used to do when he was in the Finnish army.

Fiona is very enthusiastic about getting training from Valmet, she takes everything Valmet says seriously because if she is wrong, her body will be scratched and even stabbed with a knife.

Valmet really treats Fiona as his opponent even though it's just a practice, he manages to overwhelm him because he's not too used to using knives.

So far, only the lower part of the eye has been scratched by a knife, Fiona is demanded to be more careful by Valmet by being shouted at.

"You can't or what?! An attack like that why can't you dodge!" Valmet snapped.