Invasion BETA (Part 6 : Internal Conflict Fase One)

Krasnodar, 30 April - 12 June 2014.

BETA suddenly emerged from a gaping hole near the town of Krasnodar, a 97 company of the 76th battalion from Sevastopol was deployed to stop and seal the hole on the outskirts of the city.

Senior Lieutenant Seryozha led about 25 MiG-31 Foxhounds to attack the enemy, which is said to have killed 6,985 civilians.

It is known that the hole was created during the first BETA invasion in 1986 and was not closed because the Soviet Union had already disbanded in 1991 and was filled by many high-ranking officers who did not understand the real conditions so they were left alone.

Senior Lieutenant Seryozha immediately dispatched his men to exterminate the enemy in Krasnodar territory but it was not done easily as several fortress classes appeared which made it difficult for the troops, but this troop was still luckier than the appearance of the laser class which was known to be deadly.

The commander of the Sevastopol base Major Angelica immediately quarantined the area around Sevastopol to prevent BETA attacks from expanding in southern Russia.  Even though the city government had protested, they immediately obeyed after being explained in detail by him.

Expelling the BETA was not as easy as expelling the rebels, Major Angelica had to bring in an additional unit consisting of 10 MiG-31, 5 Su-57 units and 20 Tu-95 bombers to help the 76th battalion which was starting to struggle after losing 12 tactical units.

The Su-57 owned by the Sevastopol base is the second generation so its performance may be below the third generation which has just finished undergoing trials and is preparing to enter the mass production stage, but that does not dampen the enthusiasm of the pilots to maximize its performance.

The 211th battalion wanted to deploy to the southern front of Russia but was prevented by Major Angelica because the 211th battalion was also needed to protect the southwestern front along with the 61st battalion on the north side, this had caused tensions between Lt. Col. Fikatsia and Major Angelica but fortunately both of them were able to restrain themselves.

"Indirectly you have hindered our duties Major."  Fikatsia is still stubborn.

"Hold yourself Lieutenant Colonel... I know you really want to fight here but I don't want to lose any more of my soldiers."  Major Angelica remained on the stand.

10 MiG-29Ks were deployed as a construction battalion of 91 to cover the gaping hole that became the BETA's nest.

The tactical unit turned out to be reliable as a construction battalion after an experiment by Major Angelica when rebuilding Sevastopol a few months ago.

Construction battalions are equipped with the ability to infiltrate dangerous areas so that they can timely seal the gaping holes that host BETAs.

The hole is closed using the best quality concrete so that the possibility of being broken into again can be said to be around 20 percent, a pretty good number for a hole with a diameter of 450 meters.

Major Angelica contacted Captain Ivanka of the 67th company to help the 97th company get out of Krasnodar safely.

"Captain listen to me... I divided Krasnodar city into four sectors... you are in sectors C and A while the 97th company is in sectors B and D... you clean up sectors C and A then if possible help sector B  and D ... good luck God always be with you!"  Angelica gave the information in one instruction.

"Understood Major! ...Here Phoenix one...attention all units...make the formation spread out and attack the enemy from behind...we will gather again in two hours."  Ivanka immediately changed the communication channel from Angelica to all her units.