Help Kansen Receive Help From Kansen

The next day the Porsmouth base was suddenly noisy because a car was moving uncontrollably toward the dock.

Fiona ordered the car to be shot in order to stop but she herself shot both tires alone with a Russian-made 45mm caliber pistol after nearly hitting her.

"Stop you troublemaker..."(Fiona) *continues to shoot at the car that is moving erratically*

The car was able to stop after being detained by KGV which prevented the car from plunging into the sea because it could pollute the sea.

There were 4 people in the car and immediately attacked Fiona, luckily Fiona managed to fend off all the attacks and when Fiona attacked everyone they complained of broken bones in the waist because Fiona was kicked so hard that even KGV itself heard it from 70 meters away.

While being interrogated they did inappropriate things to Fiona, which was to lick Fiona's intimate parts and that of course made Fiona kick the person back unconscious and close him with 4 shots to the legs and chest which killed all four at Fiona's hands.

“Trouble with me let alone doing that… I'll slay mercilessly…”(Fiona)

While the trunk of the car made a sound like asking for help but it was not clear because the trunk was closed.

KGV immediately opened the trunk while Fiona aimed the gun at the trunk to prevent a trap.

“This is if we fall into a trap we fight together here…”(Fiona)

"Don't disturb my concentration...Fiona-san..."(KGV)*opens trunk quickly*

And they didn't think it contained an American girl who they themselves didn't know who she was and why she was in the trunk

Fiona immediately put away her gun and asked slowly the girl who looked scared to see Fiona.

“Good morning miss… what are you doing there?”(Fiona)

"How are you...she can't talk when his mouth is shut like that..."(KGV)

“If you know why don't you open it?”(Fiona)

"Later, if you open it, it is suspected that it preceded the order..."(KGV)

“I'm not that type… well if you can untie the ropes as well…”(Fiona)

"Okay ready..."(KGV)

KGV opened all ties to the girl slowly because if the girl attacked her then Fiona would not hesitate to kick both of them hard.

Howe, who happened to be taking Richelieu around, was a little curious to see that KGV and Fiona were checking something from the trunk of the car.

"Wait a minute...what are you doing bro?"(Richelieu)

"Oh dear brother..."(Howe)

Howe and Richelieu immediately approached and they too were surprised to see the girl in the trunk of the car.