● EPILOGUE ●

AFTER 1 YR.

( In this one year Ruyam had married the love of his life and both of them are very happy )

( Susmita and Namjoon had been blessed by a girl. They named her Namrata. She's a bubbly and goofy child. Her most favourite work is to irritate her mom with her aunt which makes Susmita think that if you are really married or not )

MORNING

( It was your anniversary. You woke up early in the morning and prepared breakfast for everyone. And in the evening there would be a party held for the two of you. As you were making breakfast two pairs of soft arms were being slowly wrapped around your legs. You looked down only to find Namrata clinging on your leg..... She crawls around the whole house and sometimes clings onto you as you are her favourite )

You : Baby..... Good morning

( She giggles in her sweet baby voice. Your heart flutters at her giggles. You picked her up in your arms and swung her )

You : Aww my baby needs something... *pinches her nose* You are sooooo cuteeee

Namrata : *giggles* *blabbers baby language*

( All of a sudden someone puts his head on your shoulder and snuggles into you by back hugging you. You understood who the person was by the familiar cologne. He kissed the crook of your neck while Namrata was giggling at the sight of her Samchun )

[ Samchun in English is Uncle ]

Taehyung : Happy Anniversary Love *pecks your lips*

You : Happy Anniversary to you too

Taehyung : How are you ?

You : I am fine don't worry *smiles*

( So from last week or two you were feeling nauseous and were vomiting continuously. Taehyung was quite worried about you. So he suggested going to see a doctor. But you declined. But as Tara is your elder sister she took you to a doctor after Taehyung went to the office. She wanted to confirm on what she's thinking is correct or not )

FLASHBACK

Susmita : You are going with me and that's confirm

You : *whines* But Di I don't want to

Susmita : You have to , now get ready we'll be leaving in 15 mins

TIME SKIP

HOSPITAL

Doctor : Congratulations Mrs. Kim you are pregnant

You : Di *teary eyes* Did you hear that??

Susmita : I heard *hugs her* Congratulations to my baby sister.... Ooops sorry you have grown up now

FLASHBACK ENDS

( You decided to keep it a secret as you wanted to surprise Taehyung on the anniversary )

You : Go sit down I'll serve you breakfast

Taehyung : Ok love

TIME SKIP

EVENING

( The party began and it was time for the cake cutting. You and Taehyung went up the stairs towards the stage to cut the cake. Your and his family, Ruyam and his wife, and his friends i.e. BTS were present . After cutting the cake everyone had given both of you a gift and now it was Taehyung's turn to give you a gift. Your eyes widened when Taehyung gave the gift to you. It was a Waist chain which was your dream to wear from a very young age. He wrapped the chain around your waist as everyone clapped. You blushed as he kissed your cheeks . And now it was your turn to present your gift. You were nervous as hell. You gave a box in his hand while he opened it. He opened the box and furrowed his eyebrows )

Taehyung : *holding the shoes* It's not my size. It's so small- WAIT !!!!! Don't tell me that you -

You : Yes !!!!

Taehyung : *teary eyes* Omooo

( He picked you and spun you around as others wanted to know what was happening )

Taehyung : Yahhh !!!!! We are gonna be parents soon

Everyone : CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH

( Everyone was cheering at the news while Mrs. Kim was looking at the whole family adoringly )

Mrs. Kim : *in mind* I didn't make a mistake in choosing Y/n as my daughter-in-law *smiles*

----------------------------------------

Now Vote ❤️