● Chapter 27 ●

TIME SKIP

Y/N & TAEHYUNG'S BEDROOM

( Taehyung was sitting on the bed and scrolling through his phone when you came back out of the bathroom after taking a shower as you have to get ready for the Sangeet and Mehendi ceremony. As you came out Taehyung looked up to find you drying your hair with a towel. You went and stood in front of the dressing table which is before the bed as Taehyung watched your moves. To him you were looking hot as fuck. He gulped and tried to distract his mind from you, but unfortunately nothing worked. He looked at you and the incident from the morning flashed into his mind. He thought how it would feel like doing those 'things' with you. He stood up from the bed and stood behind you. You were so engrossed in drying your hair that you didn't even notice him standing behind you.He looked over to your shoulder to find a drop of water trailing its way down. He wanted to kiss that water away from your shoulder. And so he did.

He finally placed his lips on your bare shoulders.

You froze on your spot with the feeling of his lips. It was ticklish. He started trailing wet kisses from the nape to your shoulders while he snaked his hands around your waist keeping you in a tight and secure position. Your breathe became shaky and uneven )

You : W-what, are you doing Tae? *shaky voice*

Taehyung : Why can't I kiss my own wife? *still kissing you*

You : No it's not that-

Taehyung : Then?

You : *slightly pushing him* You need to stop Tae before we get late for the Sangeet. Di's gonna scold us if we get late.

Taehyung : *annoyed* Ok, *pulls away from you* I am leaving you now but don't think I'll leave you some other time

You : *push him towards the bathroom* Go and get ready, you Pervert

Taehyung : Your wish is my command Babygirl

YOUR LOOK :

TIME SKIP

LIVING ROOM

( Everyone was getting ready for the Sangeet and the Mehendi ceremony. You enter the living room and everyone's attention falls on you. Some gasped seeing your changed self while some admired you for changing into a wonderful divine looking lady )

Mrs. Roy : Wow Y/n, from when did you start wearing dresses and getting dressed up and all?

Mrs. Singh : Yeah yeah because last time I knew that you were saying that you don't like to wear all these, right ?