● Chapter 20 ●

( You took a seat in front of her as she was still frozen on her spot to see you )

 Yeona : Y-y/n ?? You here ??

 You : Why can't I be here ? *raised eyebrow* 

Yeona : No no you you can b- 

You : Cut the crap and tell me why did you run away? Do you even know how much trouble you caused ?! *glare* 

Yeona : I'll tell everything to you , but please don't tell anyone that I'm here *puppy eyes* 

You : *sigh* I'll decide that after listening to your explanation. 

Yeona : Actually I love someone else *looks down*. He made me feel happy again. He is Jackson Wang. *smile widely* We were classmates since high school and we slowly fell in love with each other. Everything felt surreal until dad knew about us. He didn't like the fact that Jackson was from a middle class family. But for me where there is love there is no rich and poor. Everyone is the same. So he decided my marriage to Taehyung. When I told him about Jackson , he assured me that he would help me stay with my love and so here I'm today. 

You : B-but what about your mother's last wish ?

 Yeona : He lied because he spotted me and Jackson together that day.

( You couldn't process what was happening. And finally all of Taehyung's conversation made sense. Now you know why he promised that you will be his wife, why Yeona never had any problem why Taehyung gave you more importance )

 Yeona : But I don't know what happened after I left !! 

You : Me and Taehyung got married *low voice*

 ( You looked up only to see sparkles in her eyes )

 Yeona : Really ?? Finally he got his love too

( You felt your cheeks burning at her sudden comment ) 

You : W-what ?! 

( Yeona realised what had slipped out of her tongue ) 

Yeona : N-nothing . Leave that. Come with me to my apartment it's nearby. You know what you came at the right time tomorrow's my wedding *wink* 

You : Congratulations *smile* 

Yeona : No no I won't take congratulations like this , you have to come to our wedding tomorrow. Btw why are you here ?! Are you travelling ? 

You : No I - we came for honeymoon *blush*

 Yeona : Omo Tae is here too !!!! Now I want both of you to come to our wedding. Btw where is he? 

You : He said he has some work and he left 

Yeona : Like really ? You know what in our conversation he used to talk 99% about you and only 1% was our own talk. 

( You didn't know why but you felt a whole package of chimpanzees dancing in your stomach ) 

You : Well Yeona I have to leave now. Otherwise he would be searching for me. 

Yeona : OK bye take care

 ( You waved at her and left the cafeteria ) 

TIME SKIP

HOTEL

( You entered your room and found him sitting on the bed using the phone. This time you felt nervousness surrounding you. He felt presence in the room so he looked up only to see you standing there ) 

Taehyung : Oh you back ? I thought you left me all alone.

 ( He chuckled. But this time you took a step forward and hugged him tightly )

( Taehyung's eye widened as a pink shade appear on his cheeks as he slowly hugs you back. But soon his smile faded as you kept on kissing his neck mutiple times ) 

Taehyung : Y-Yn what a-are y-you doing ? *suttering* 

You : Why cant I hug my husband? You are technically mine so I can whenever I want to *kiss his neck again* 

Taehyung : Y-you...I-.... You can 

( He was blushing so hard and was so red that even a tomato would look less red than him ) 

You : What happened? *pulling away*

( You smile as you can the see the effect you have on him. He visibly gulped and cleared his throat ) 

Taehyung : Nothing it's just new for me. Why so much change all of a sudden? 

You : Actually I went to a cafe where I met Yeona 

Taehyung : *shocked*  You met Yeona ??? 

You : Yeah and you know she told me everything and even that tommorrow is her and Jackson's wedding. 

Taehyung : Fuck , fuck , fuck , you weren't supposed to meet her. 

You : What ? Why ? *frown*

Taehyung : Because it was supposed to her surprise. Actually we didn't come here for our honeymoon. Jackson called me and told me to attend their wedding as a surprise for Yeona.

 You : Shit , now? 

Taehyung : I'll talk to Jackson. I was thinking how to tell about this to you. Thank God you got to know by yourself. 

( You smacked his head all of a sudden ) 

Taehyung : Ouch , That was hard *pout* 

You : You could have told me before so I wouldn't have stressed about it. 

Taehyung : And exactly what were you stressing about? *teasing smile* 

You : That t-that- *suttering* appa-nim, yes appa-nim 

Taehyung : *pulls you closer* That was not a bad excuse but we both know that you were sad because Yeona was my fiance. 

You : Why would I be ? It's not that I had feelings for you. *looks away*

 Taehyung : We both know the truth 

You : *pushes him* Leave that, do you know what else Yeona told me ? 

Taehyung : *pulls you closer again* What else? 

You : That you used to talk about me a lot, a lot means you always used to talk about me.

 ( You look at him as he bit his lower lip nervously ) 

Taehyung : *whisper* Couldn't that over-excited brat hide that ?

-----------------------------------------

Now Vote ❤