● Chapter 12 ●

TIME SKIP

MR. YEONA'S HOUSE

Mr. Lee ( Yeona's father ) : Welcome Mr. Kim *smile*

Mr. Kim : We are gonna be relatives in a few days and you are still behaving formally

Mr. Lee : What to do I'm used to it

( Then they both started laughing while taking their seat on the couch )

Mr. Kim : Oh so is something urgent ? I mean you called me so late ?

Mr. Lee : Why can't I call my friend for a cup of tea ?!

Mr. Kim : No no it's nothing like that , of course you can !!!

( Then they were discussing random stuffs while the servant came and served them tea )

Mr. Lee : So actually I wanted to talk about Yeona and Taehyung

Mr. Kim : Oh , yeah ?

Mr. Lee : Mr. Kim if you don't have any problem can we have them married the next week itself?!

Mr. Kim : Next week? Isn't it a bit early?

Mr. Lee : Yeah but it was Yeona's mother's wish to get her married before she turns 25. And after two weeks it's her birthday !!!!

Mr. Kim : I understand but how can I complete all the work within 1 week ?! I have not done invitations till now...

Mr. Lee : Mr. Kim please

( He chokes on his word remembering Yeona's late mother )

Mr. Kim : OK don't worry , marriage will be done in 1 week time. Everything will be done as you wish

( He pats his head and takes his leave )

TIME SKIP
SUSMITA'S BEDROOM

( The atmosphere was unusually quite as you entered Susmita's Bedroom. As soon as you entered your eyes went towards the bed only to see someone trying hard to cover themselves with the blanket like a creep )

You : Who are you ?

( You gasped when a face peek out of the blanket )

Meet : *whisper* What happened? Why are you here?

( Before answering his question you find another head peeking from under the blanket and it was none other than Taehyung )

You : Why the hell you both are covering yourselves and that too like a creep??? *slightly shouting*

Taehyung & Meet : Shhhhh *putting finger on lips* quiet quiet .... Don't shout our plan will flop otherwise , if Noona hears.

You : Do you think Di won't recognize you because you are hiding user the blanket? That too in Di's room looking like a ghost !!!

( You there started bickering but got startled by a scream . You looked at each other and then at the door only to find Namjoon standing there looking scary as hell )

Namjoon : Why the hell are you in my room and you both , what are you covering yourselves with a blanket ?

Taehyung : Yahhh Hyung don't shout Noona's gonna hear us.

Namjoon : Seriously guys *standing with a done face*

You : So guys tell me what's the plan?

Taehyung & Meet : What us ? You didn't plan ?

Namjoon : I knew you guys are idiot, you won't plan anything. So I planned everything

You : You are the best * thumbs up*

Namjoon : So Meet u will decoratethe terrace . I secretly brought decoration stuff and put it in your room in a drawer. And Y/nie and Taehyung you both will name the cake while I will keep her in the room for 2 hours , so you guys can do the work peacefully... Are you ready guys ?!

Meet , You and Taehyung : Aye aye captain *salute*

( All of a sudden there was a knock on the door and on the other side was Tara )

Susmita : Joon are you okay ? I heard you screaming *worried tone*

( Everyone's eyes widened by her voice )

Namjoon : Guys go quickly and hide in the closet and when I give you signal then leave

Meet , You & Taehyung : OK copy

( You three run to the closet to hide while Namjoon takes a long breathe before opening the door )

Namjoon : Hi sweetheart

( And that's it , all her worries fade away seeing him standing there in front of her and that too looking extra hot for some unknown reason )

Susmita : H-hi *sutters*

Namjoon : Why are you standing there Babe , come in !!!

Susmita : Okay

( She comes inside while looking at him in a weird way )

Namjoon : What's with that look?!

Susmita : You tell me ? All of sudden what's with those names ?!

( She gasped when all of a sudden she was pulled towards him by her waist )

Namjoon : Why can't I call you my woman ?

Susmita : You can , but now I need to shower

( She walked towards the closet in order to take her clothes while all of your heart beats raised. But in the next moment she was pulled back by her wrist by Namjoon who signalled you all to run )

Susmita : What happened, leave me !! I wanna take a shower

Namjoon : You will , but stay like this for some time

( He then sighed as you all were able to run away )

Susmita : What happened to you all of a sudden * pulls away*

Namjoon : Well I just wanted to say that *whispers* Let's shower together *smirks*

------------------------------------

Now Vote ❤️