● Chapter 16 ●

Meet : I can't believe that Y/nie is already married and that too before me. It's not that I'm complaining but it's all so sudden.

Susmita : Yeah , and now my own sister is my sister-in-law....

Namjoon : But you know that I feel happy for everything that happened. I mean I think it happened for the best.

TIME SKIP

( Everyone went to their room as it was late at night while the three were still talking )

Susmita : But I'm worried about the fact that will they get along ?

Namjoon : That right , I've seen them always fighting and bickering.

( A small smile appeared on Meet's face remembering the incident on his engagement when he caught you both )

Meet : I don't think they will have much problem

Namjoon : *squints his eyes* You sound so sure, how ?

Meet : I don't know , but mark my words they are gonna be the most romantic couple among all of us *wink*

MEANWHILE

( A relaxed moan escaped your mouth as you sat on the bed. The comfortable bed was taking away all the stress from her as if it had some superpower to vanish stress. )

You : *smile* Finally

( But soon your smile faded as you heard the bathroom door opened with a click sound and Taehyung came out with only grey shorts. You quickly turn around to back face him. )

You : Oyee Baby Gorilla wear something *shout a bit*

Taehyung : *looks at himself* I am already wearing my clothes

You : I mean wear your shirt. Remember that now only you don't alone stay in this room. So don't roam around naked.

( You got startled as he jump on the bed )

Taehyung : I am wearing a shorts *whisper* and boxers too. Wanna see ?! *smirk*

You : *disgusted face* Eww no... And talk nicely , can't you ? *forced smile*

( He suddenly came forward towards you as you slowly laid back. He was literally hovering over you as his red cherry lips had always a smile plastered on them )

Taehyung : Hey Baby girl

( You gulped hearing his voice as it all of a sudden sounded too deep )

( Your heart was beating at an insane rate as he was still in that position )

Taehyung : Good night

( He laid down beside you as you back faced him so that he couldn't see your flustered red face. You suddenly felt an arm wrap around your waist and a chin on your neck )

NEXT MORNING

( As the sun rays hit his face he tried to get up but couldn't . He looked down only to find Y/n sleeping on his chest. He smiled at the view. He chuckled at how you were looking so adorable while sleeping. )

Taehyung : Babygirl get up it's morning already

( But you didn't even budge an inch )

Taehyung : Baby girl *whisper*

You : Yahh let me sleep. I love sleeping

Taehyung : Ok but let me go at least

You : Yeah , but what time is it ?

Taehyung : Umm it's 7 am

You : WHAT ??!!!! Shit I wanted to wake up early and make breakfast for everyone. *pout*

Taehyung : Don't worry , I think Noona has made it already *smile*

You : Why Di is so fast ?? *pout more*

Taehyung : So as you are late, why not sleep some more ??

You : Good idea , I'll sleep a bit more

( But he got shocked when you pulled him down and laid with you )

Taehyung : What? *shocked*

You : Nothing , you're just warm and soft. So I'll get a good sleep like this.

Taehyung : Btw did you sleep well last night ?

You : Yeah but my teddy is better than you

Taehyung : You want a teddy when you have this daddy in from of you ??????

You : But my teddy is far better than this daddy *forced smile*

Taehyung : Then go and cuddle your Teddy *pout*

You : *chuckled* Are you jealous of him Baby Gorilla ?

Taehyung : Pfft no... Why would I be?

( Soon you drifted off to sleep while still in his arms )

Taehyung : *smile looking at you* I never thought my wish would come true. I never thought that I would be able to have you as my wife someday.

--------------------------------------

Now Vote ❤️