● Chapter 30 ●

MEANWHILE

AT THE WEDDING

Ruyam : Ohhhh those gulab jamuns, those rasgullas... ahhaa it felt like heaven...

( He was in his own world imagining how heaven his love aka food felt when all of a sudden he bumped into a person while the drink in his hand spilled on the person )

Ruyam : Yahh you little creature I mean little girl can't you see, huh? Do you know how much his suit costs? Do you have any idea ? This is not a playground understood? This is a wedding... like why the hell are you running around... Oh hello Miss I am talking to you.... Hello..

( He waved his hands in front of the girl as the girl was just staring at him without a word. She comes back to senses as he waves his hand. She looked at his suit to see the mess she created )

??? : I am sorry Mr.

Ruyam : It's Ruyam. Ruyam Singhania

??? : Olivia Chauhan

Ruyam : So Miss Olivia, watch around when you walk and stop running

Olivia : Ok and I'm sorry

( He nodded and left as Olivia turned around to look at his disappearing figure )

Olivia : *in mind* He's cute

Ruyam : *in mind* She's cute

TIME SKIP

RECEPTION

You : You motherfucking hook come on. Just come up already *whine*

( You sigh one more time as you weren't able to fix the hook of your dress for the last 10 mins or so. Currently you were getting ready for Meet's reception as your eyes widened when the door opened revealing Taehyung. You turned around to look who the person was as you were back facing the door and immediately turned around to hide your back from him as your back was barely covered )

( You pass him a nervous smile as he smile back which looked more like a smirk )

You : Do you need anything?

( You asked him nervously as he started walking towards you without answering. Heat rose up to your cheeks as you blushed furiously while his cheeks brushed with yours as he whispered in your ears )

Taehyung : *whispers* Need some help ?

You : *blush*
ow ?

Taehyung : I can see your back through the mirror. I can help if you want me to. And *pulls you by your waist* It's not that I haven't seen you like this

it your lower lip nervously as he turned you around and now your back was facing him. Shivers ran down your spine when his slender cold fingers trailed along the hook on your bare back )

Taehyung : And done *smile*

( He looked into the mirror to find you staring at him. He back hugged you and put his head shoulder )

Taehyung : Don't look at me like that , I might get an heart attack *smile*

YOUR LOOK :