● Chapter 22 ●

You : I-i am done , I'll go upstairs *looks at Taehyung*

( You quickly left from there as Taehyung cleared his throat )

Taehyung : Ahemm, I am done too. I'll go

( He run upstairs as Namjoon glare at the two )

Susmita : What ? Don't glare !!! It was fun , okay ?! It's not my fault that you got no fun !!! *bursts into laughter*

Namjoon : I am no fun ? Wait I'll show you

( They both run around the house like little kids while Meet sat there admiring the both of you )

NEXT DAY

Mrs. Parmar : Omg guests will be here any time, and still there's so much work left...

Susmita : Maaa chill pill everything will be done

( Meanwhile you entered the living room with a smiley face )

You : Give me some workkkk pleaseee

Susmita : *chuckles* Really ??? Y/nie and work ???

Mrs. Parmar : Woah that's a miracle

You : Yahh don't overreact and give me some work to do

Susmita : OK then go and make tea for everyone *wink*

You : Okay *excited*

( After you left from there Mrs. Parmar let out a long sigh )

Mrs. Parmar : Susmita you know right how clumsy she is !!!

Susmita : Maa *backhugs her* trust me I have seen changes in her after marriage. She is not the old Y/nie we know she is changing into a matured woman. And now I think we should let prove that. Right ?!

( Mrs. Parmar nodded with a smile )

MEANWHILE

You : And Y/n's special tea is ready

( You were about to pour the tea to the cups bit it accidentally slipped from your hand as the boiling tea fall on your hands )

You : Ahhh *scream*

( You eyes became watery at the burning sensation )

( Taehyung came running towards the kitchen as he heard your scream. He gasped seeing your red hands which was due to the boiling tea and tears were welling up in your eyes ready to fall any moment )

Taehyung : Come here with me

( He takes you and puts your hand under cold water )

You : *sniff* It hurts

Taehyung : Shh it's okay *pats your back*

( You hug him tightly as he hugs you back patting your head now to calm you down )

Susmita : What happened ? Omg Y/nie

( She hurriedly came into the kitchen and gasped too seeing your red hand )

Susmita : Omg are you okay Y/nie? Is it paining too much? *worried*

You : *sniffs* It's burning so much

Susmita : Tae take her to your room I'll bring the ointment and you * turns to you* go with him okay ?!

You : D-di d-don't te-tell an-anyone please , especially Bhai. I don't want them to get worried because of me

Susmita : Okay I won't tell now go , hmm

BEDROOM

( You were clinging onto Taehyung still hugging him as a Koala as you weren't ready to leave him anytime soon )

You : *sniffing* It's still burning

Taehyung : It'll be okay once I put ointment on it , okay ?!

( You nodded like a baby as Susmita entered the room with the ointment and both of your breakfast )

Susmita : This is the ointment *handing it to Taehyung* and both of your breakfast and Tae can you please feed her cause I be down busy with the guests.

Taehyung : Don't worry noona, I'll take care of her you go

Susmita : And please help her get ready too, I won't be able to come

Taehyung : Don't worry noona

Susmita : Are you sure ?

( He nods assuringly as she smile before leaving )

( He take your burnt hand in his name you groan in pain )

Taehyung : I am sorry , I won't hurt again

( He applied the ointment carefully trying his best to not cause you pain )

( As he was applying the ointment your gaze fell on him. The way he held your hand, the way he was slowly applying ointment so you won't feel pain, the way he blew your burnt hand, the concern he held for you was clearly visible from his eyes )

Taehyung : Is it still burning? *looks up*

( But how can you answer when you were lost in him )

Taehyung : Y/n

( He suddenly felt shy sue to your intimidating gaze. He shakes you slightly )

Taehyung : Babygirl

You : *flinches* H-huh?

Taehyung : Now now now , don't tell me not to call you Babygirl because we both know that you like the name!!!

You : Oh really Baby Gorilla

( You laugh at him as he smile seeing you laughing which was his plan, which surely was successful. He planned to make you laugh so that you could forget your pain for a while )

You : Oh God !!! My stomach hurts after laughing so much

Taehyung : Done laughing? Shall we eat now?

( He rolled his eyes at you which was technically an act because he himself knows how much he becomes happy whenever you laugh )

------------------------------------------

Now Vote ❤️