● Chapter 10 ●

You : Yahhh what the hell happened to me ?

MEANWHILE

Susmita : Where is this Taehyung? I have been looking for him for 15 mins

Meet : What happened Di? Is there any problem?

Susmita : No I'm just finding Taehyung. I can't find him

Meet : *in mind* How will you find him when your beloved brother-in-law is with your beloved sister !!!!

Susmita : Meet did you see him?

Meet : Uh me?? No no-

Susmita : Anyways did you see Y/n ?!

Meet : *in mind* Well they are both together how will you find them ?!

Susmita : *shakes him* Meet , meet did you see Y/n ?

Meet : Um no , btw Di did you check the food counter ? I bet they will be there. You know how much foodie they are !!!

Susmita : Yeah you are right !!!

( She left as Meet sigh )

Meet : Y/n and Taehyung you owe me big time

TIME SKIP
NEXT DAY [ AT AIRPORT]

Mr. Parmar : You all could have stayed a bit more . At least one week...

Mr. Kim : We would love to, but you know there's a lot of work

Namjoon : Yes appa-nim but I promise I'll be staying for 2 to 3 weeks at Meet's wedding *wink at Meet*

Meet : OK then I'll marry very soon

( The atmosphere lightens as everyone smile )

Taehyung : *whisper* I am sad , I am gonna have to leave you. I'll miss you Babygirl *sad pout*

You : I am very happy that you are leaving me Baby Gorilla *looks at him and smile*

Meet : Di I'm gonna miss you

You : Me too

Susmita : Aww my babies , come and give me a hug

( She hug you both as your smile become bighter as Tara remains unaware of the fact that her both siblings had planned something )

Meet : *whisper* Di we want promotion

You : Yeah he is right

Susmita : What promotion?! As far as I know Y/n you are not doing any job presently !!!

You : No Di, that is not what I meant !!!! See I'm the youngest till now, but I no longer want to be the youngest .

Susmita : Yah stop talking nonsense and tell me directly

Meet : OK *whisper* next time when you come for my wedding we want to
hear good news.

( You both pull away as you both saw Susmita being a blushing mess )

Meet : I don't want to know anything. I want to be a Mama soon ...

[ Mama is addressed to mother's brother in India ]

Susmita : You both stop , okay *blushing mess*

You : OK Bhai , let's go and talk to Jiju

Meet : *nods head* Yeah let's go

Susmita : No wait I'll fulfill both of your wishes okay ?? *nervous smile*

You & Meet : Okay *smile*

( Soon the announcement had been done for the flight as the Kim family got ready to take their leave )

Namjoon : Why are you so red Wifey? What was Y/n and Meet telling you ?

Susmita : Nothing just sibling matters

( He nodded his head in approval )

( Before leaving Taehyung turned around to look at Y/n only to find her looking at her Di. But little did he know that she was following his every move.)

You : I will miss you Baby Gorilla *mumbled*

-------------------------------------

Now Vote ❤️