● Chapter 28 ●

TIME SKIP

( You were sitting at a place applying mehendi. You whispered to the girl who was applying mehendi something )

Susmita : What did you say ?

You : Nothing, it's just that I don't like the design so I told her to change it

Susmita : Oh ok

TIME SKIP

( Now you were sitting with Taehyung and watching funny videos in Youtube when Ruyam entered )

Ruyam : Hey cutiepie

Taehyung : *in mind* The fuck is this kids' problem

Ruyam : See what I bought for you *smiles*

You : Omg this is the same chocolate cake we used to have during our high school days.... Do you still remember it ?

Ruyam : Of course *smiles widely*

You : But my mehendi is still wet, I can't eat *pouts*

Ruyam : So will I feed you?

Taehyung : No need her husband is here to feed her *forced smile*

Ruyam : Ok *smile*

( He served the cake in two plates as Taehyung wanted to eat in one plate with you. He fed you one bite )

You : Wow the same taste

( You and Ruyam were talking about your childhood memories while Taehyung was feeding you and admiring you like you were a precious thing to him. But of course you were )

You : And member your first crush rejected you because she thought we were dating and you were cheating on me *laughs loudly*

Ruyam : And yeah remember how in school everyone uses to ship us

You : Yeah how can I forget that. Everyone thought that we would end up together as we were perfect for each other

( Taehyung felt his heart burning at both of your words. At this time Meet was about to call Ruyam but stopped as he found you both laughing and Taehyung shooting draggers from his eyes to Ruyam. But Ruyam being himself didn't even notice )

Ruyam : We would need up together if I haven't gone to study abroad

( Meet understood the situation and immediately jumped into the conversation to stop Ruyam from further exaggerating otherwise he would be a dead meat )

Meet : You brat come with me

Ruyam : Why? I am talking to cutiepie *whine*

Meet : *whispers* Give the couples some privacy at least you dumbhead idiot

( They left as you and Taehyung were alone again )

You : Hey eat it , it's still the same taste , it's still my favourite chocolate cake *smile*

Taehyung : Finally you noticed that I did not eat *sarcastic smile*

You : Are you perhaps jealous ?

( You controlled your laughter as you saw him getting nervous )

Taehyung : No, why would I be ?

You : Ok then eat the cake and prove it

( He nodded and started eating the cake )

You : Wait there's cream on the corner of your lips

Taehyung : Where? here ?

You : No let me help you

( You looked at your hands thinking how you could wipe it. You bit your lower lip nervously as you thought of a way to help. You closed your eyes and moved forward and placed your lips on his. You locked the cream from his lips as shivers ran down his spine. You pulled away and as always he was looking at you like a dumb person )

You : Actually don't be jealous but the cream tasted sweet

Taehyung : Can I kiss you more *hot silence* please

( You both locked eyes with each other as if staring into each other's soul. Both closed their eyes to feel each other's warmth )

Susmita : Y/nie *turns away* Ohhh myyyy Goodddd I am sorryyyy

( You both click and pull away at the sudden scream )

Susmita : Y/nie mumma was calling you but-

You : L-lets go *shy smile*

Susmita : *turns around* Are you sure ? *smirk*

You : Yeah yeah

( You bit your lip nervously and glanced the last time at him and left the room with Susmita )

Taehyung : Omo her lips are soft *touch his lips* And from where the hell did I get courage to say that ? Ahhh Baby girl you are driving me crazy

TIME SKIP

WEDDING DAY

( Susmita was getting ready as the barat would leave any minute. She gasped when she felt two strong veiny arms wrapping around her waist. She smiled looking in the mirror as Namjoon put his chin on her shoulders )

Susmita : What happened all of a sudden ?

Namjoon : So something has to happen for me to hug my wife?

Susmita : Ahh no

Namjoon : Btw you are looking hot in this outfit

( He nuzzled his face in the crook of your neck leaving wet kisses all over your neck to your shoulders )

Namjoon : If I could I would've just skip the wedding and-

Susmita : Yahh you pervert *blush and look away*

Taehyung : Noona-

---------------------------------------

Now Vote ❤️