● Chapter 19 ●

Namjoon : Yah stop blushing at the confession and give me a kiss quickly

Susmita : What about no ? *smirk lightly* 

Namjoon : You are saying not this cute husband of yours ?! There girls are dying to kiss me and here you are ignoring me and my cuteness *pout* 

Susmita : Well I'm an expensive girl

Namjoon : Well have you heard Expensive girl by RM ?? *whispers* 

Tara : Yahhh you pervert

 Namjoon : Just for you ,My Wifey

TIME SKIP AT NIGHT

( Mr. & Mrs. Kim had left for India in the morning itself. So basically it was You , Tae , Namjoon and Susmita at home. You all were peacefully eating dinner until Taehyung said something which made you look at him with a poker face )

 Taehyung : I and Y/n won't come India tomorrow !!!

 You : And why is that ?! 

Namjoon : Yeah why ??? It's only 5 days to Meet's sangeet... 

You : I want to attend Bhai's sangeet *pout* 

Taehyung : We'll come after 2 days *nervous* 

You : No I want to go as soon as possible 

Taehyung : No we'll go somewhere else... 

( By now Susmita had understood what Taehyung was trying to tell so she whisperingly shushed Namjoon. Meanwhile you left the dining table with a sad pouty face

Namjoon :Why didn't you let me talk , did you see how sad she was ?

Susmita : I sometimes wonder that why did I fall for a dumb person like you ?! 

Namjoon : Yahh my IQ 148 , ever than you can have !!! 

Susmita : What is the use if you are still dumb ?! He told he had planned to go somewhere else means he could go to honeymoon.

Namjoon : That's right , but why didn't I understand it earlier? 

Susmita : Because you are a fool *laughs hysterically* 

MEANWHILE

Taehyung : Babygirl atleast listen to me-

 You : No I aint listening to you. I want to go there as soon as possible. I ain't going anywhere else *pout angrily* 

( Here you were walking around the whole room and Taehyung was chasing after you

You : I dont know I'll be going tomorrow itself and thats fina-

( He pulled you closer to him by your waist and all your complaints layed down due to the sudden closeness ) 

Taehyung : Let me speak atleast. 

You : bu- 

Taehyung : *cups your cheeks* Please Babygirl-- I am saying no because I want to take you to honeymoon. 

( And at that moment you knew your heart had flown away saying bye bye while you stood there frozen ) 

Taehyung : We are going to Sydney for our honeymoon

TIME SKIP

SYDNEY 

You : What does he think of himself, huh?  *cutely glaring at the mirror* I will also go out and have fun.

( You thought that you two would spend time together shopping , roaming around , visiting new places but nothing happened like that )

( Today morning when you woke up he was already ready to go somewhere. You were a bit shocked that he left at his honeymoon. So you decided that you would go out , have breakfast at a restaurant and then explore new places )

  You : Perfect , now I am ready to go.

( But little did you know that this outing is gonna change your whole damn life, the way you look at him , the way you adore him. everything will be changed )

TIME SKIP 

CAFE 

( You entered a cafe to have your breakfast. After you ordered your food you went to take a seat. As you were going to take a seat your eyes fell on a familiar figure sitting in a distance using the phone )

You : *whisper* Yeona?? 

( You went near her table to confirm it was her. As she was using her phone she didn't know you were standing in front of her. After feeling some presence in front of her, only to meet with your pair of eyes. She was equally shocked as you )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Vote ❤️