● Chapter 7 ●

DAY OF ENGAGEMENT

Susmita : Yeah , yeah yeah keep that there and go help in the flower decorations... Quick go.... Oh God only 1 hour is left for the engagement party to start and nothing is done....

( She turned around to go somewhere but was pulled by someone in one corner )

Susmita : Ya--- *about to scream*

Namjoon : *cover her mouth with palm* Shhh... Don't scream...It's me Wifey 🌝 *smiles*

Susmita : What was that ? I was scared... *panting heavily*

Namjoon : It's your fault you didn't give me time *pout*

Susmita : You know na Joonie how much time is left for engagement and nothing is done yet....

Namjoon : Calm down mah lady everything will be done...

( Susmita blushes on the word 'Mah Lady' . Seeing that Namjoon kisses her cheeks )

Namjoon : Do you know *holds her hands* kissing is the language of love ?

Susmita : Is it ?! *smiles*

Namjoon : *nodded with a smile* Yeah so , Wanna have a conversation with me ? *wink*

Susmita : You and your cheesiness ...

Namjoon : What to do when my wife's looking so damn hot ?!

Susmita : *looks away* Are you done ?! *looks back* Now leave me I need to go... There's a lot of work left ....

Namjoon : Work work and work.... Give some of your attention to your handsome husband also *pout*
I am angry at you , go do your work I won't talk to you.

( She turns to look at his adorable pouty face )

Susmita : Joonie *he looks away pouting more* Hubby *stills looking away* Baby *still the same* Okay I planned to give you a lot of kisses but what to do you aren't talking to me.... I shall go then !!! Nevermind ... Bye

Namjoon : *holds her hand to stop her* Really? *smile*

Susmita : *smiles* Of course

( Soon she placed a soft kiss on his cheeks and his smile widens )

Susmita : Now let me go

Namjoon : No why would I ?

Susmita : Someone will see us...

Namjoon : Let them see.... It's not that we are secretly dating or something.... We are officially married... And besides that I am not afraid of anyone....

Susmita : Oh *looks back* Eomma-nim ?

( He suddenly widens his eyes and turns around but soon frowned seeing no one there. He then realised that he was pranked )

Susmita : *imitating him* I am not afraid of anyone *laughs*

TIME SKIP

Meet : I am missing you *pout*

Arisha : We are gonna meet in 1 hour , Come on *smiles*

Meet : Still 1 hour *pouts*

Arisha : OK we will be reaching in 30 mins.... Now happy?

Meet : 30 mins ?! You mean 1800 seconds.... O goddddd Saveeee meeeee....

Arisha : OK Now bye *smiles and cuts the call*

( Someone started coughing behind his back )

You : Are you ready? You seem so excited .... Aren't you ?! *teasing smile*

Meet : Of course no.... I was sleeping with this heavy sherwani now I will go and come wearing the pajama for my engagement

You : *frowns* Can't you for once talk nicely to me ? *pout*

Meet : How about a big NO ???

You : Yeah yeah be mean to me. When I will go the Sasurals , see then how much you will miss me

Meet : *laughs* You are too young for marriage dumbo and besides who is gonna marry you idiot ??

You : Laugh laugh when I will be gone you will be the one who will miss me the most ... And I am only 3 years younger than you then maybe I am gonna get married the next year or after that and then I will go far away....

( You were suddenly caught off-guard when he suddenly hugs you )

Meet : I'll never let you go anywhere my Dumbo . I'll myself find your groom and put forth a condition that he has to come and live here as my sister won't go anywhere.

( Suddenly Taehyung barges into the room without any notice )

Taehyung : My god ! What am I seeing?! *you both turn to look at him* I think this is the first time I am seeing you both like this .... You both look so nice together *smiles*

Meet : Sometimes we need to show love to our loved ones... Btw you look damn handsome *smiles*

Taehyung : You too bro *smiles*

You : Bhai how do I look ?

Meet : Beautiful as always but without the beauty.... *laughs*

( Then Taehyung and Meet high-fived each other )

Taehyung : Anyways Bro Susmita Noona was calling you ...

Meet : OK bye , you two come soon.

( As soon as he exits Taehyung pulls Y/n to him by her waist )

Tae : You only asked Meet how you look !!! How about me ? You didn't ask me !!!! *puppy eyes*

You : *in mind* Awww he looks so adorable... Gosh wait what ?!!!!

Taehyung : Well Babygirl you look like a damn meal....

You : Geez stop it *blushing*

Taehyung : Someone's blushing *teasing smile*

-------------------------------------

Now Vote ❤️