● Chapter 21 ●

You : Did you say something ? *teasing smile*

Taehyung : Uh n-no no *nervous smile*

( He went away from you a little to hide the blushed face , but what was the use when you had already seen that )

Taehyung : Let's go , we need to buy gift for them.

( He was about to go to the bathroom to change but was stopped on his track when you held his wrist. His heart skipped a beat when you turned him around and hugged him but this time more gently, your hands were on his torso and your chin on his shoulders. His breathe hitched and shiver ran down his own spine. Though he was a lot perverted and bold but your sudden actions like this could make him go numb )

You : Jokes apart , but I'm really proud of you. She was totally a stranger to you but you still helped her. You are an angel my Baby Gorilla. I am lucky to have you as my husband

( You pull away only to be greeted by his boxy smile )

Taehyung : I'll go and change and then we'll get going *smile*

TIME SKIP
YEONA'S WEDDING

Priest : Now you may kiss the bride

( You and Taehyung clapped cheerfully as Jackson pulled Yeona closer to him and kissed her passionately. Surely there were very less guests but the expression on their both faces were priceless)

Taehyung : Congratulations *smile*

Jackson : Thanks bro , if you weren't there we wouldn't be here today with my love *smile*

Yeona : Yeah, thank you so much *smiles widely*

You : Congratulations to you both *smile*

Yeona : Thank you

( You spread your arms for her to hug as she gladly accept )

Jackson : Oh , so you are the one whom Taehyung can't stop praising about

Taehyung :Yahh that wasn't necessary to say *blush*

Yeona : Why why ?! She has the rights to know what her husband thinks about her, right ?! *wink*

Taehyung : Let's talk about you both today , cause it's your day *nervous smile*

Jackson : You know Y/n whenever we used to meet he would always talk about you , Y/n likes this , Y/n likes that, she dislikes this ,she dislikes that. He knows everything about you *teasing smile*

( You turned to look at him only to find him being a blushing mess )

Yeona : And you know what , one day he was fantasizing about....

( She couldn't complete her sentence as your eyes widened by her teasing expression as it was screaming it all )

Taehyung : Y-yahh I n-never said anything like that *blushing*

Jackson : Oh really ?? Then when we met for lunch that day weren't you imagining a family with Y/n and all total 5 kids ?? *wiggling eyebrows*

( You choke on your own saliva as your earth would stop anytime soon )

Yeona : Btw Y/nie you are looking so cute and pretty as always *smiles widely*