● Chapter 13●

MEANWHILE

( Meet ran to the terrace to decorate it while You and Taehyung ran to the kitchen to bake a cake )

You : It feels like I just ran out of the lion's cave *panting*

Taehyung : same *breathing heavily*

You : Can we start ??!!!

Taehyung : *smirk* Start what ???
What do you want to start ??? *walks closer*

You : Baking a cake, Pervert *glare*

Taehyung : Yes, baking a cake ..... What did you think ??! *wink*

You : Nothing and don't forget you have a fiance

Taehyung : Whatever *roll eyes* can we start baking the cake *forced smile*

You : Of course *forced smile* so I'll make the batter can you find me the ingredients cause I don't know where it is kept

Taehyung : Of course *smile*

( You both but finally able to to make the batter with the ingredients and after a lot of bickering and fighting you put the cake tin into the oven and set the timer for half an hour while you both stood there in silence )

Taehyung : Babygirl *still looking at the oven*

You : Hmm *still looking at the oven*

Taehyung : Are you jealous of Yeona *looks at you*

You : *small smile* Yeona is a good girl and has a very good nature, so what if I say I am jealous of her because she is marrying you ???

( You were taken aback by the sudden back hug by the Taehyung. You wanted to stay like this in his arms forever. You did not push him away )

You : Will you cancel the marriage if I say I am jealous ?!

Taehyung : *sigh* I cannot do that

You : Why do you love her ??

Taehyung : No

You : Then??

Taehyung : It's something I can't tell you but no that if someone will be my wife it will only be you *small smile*

You : Again playing with me *chuckle*

Taehyung : Sure it will sound like I'm playing with you but when you come to know the truth you will be proud of me

You : Then tell me

Taehyung : I can't tell you now but I promise you will know it on the wedding day *sigh*

You : So you're gonna marry her *sigh*

Taehyung : I never said I am gonna marry her

You : You know what I am confused, confused with myself with my feelings and with you

( He turns you around and cups your face )

Taehyung : Don't worry you will realise it soon and I want to say is that all I want is you *kiss your forehead*

( Ding dong and the clock strikes 11:30 p.m. as they both pull away hearing the sound )

You : See only half an hour is left so let's do it for Di *smile*

Taehyung : Yes *smile back*

( He collects all the stuff for decorating the cake while you take out the cake from the oven )

--------------------------------------

Now Vote ❤️