● Chapter 32 ●

TIME SKIP

AFTER ONE WEEK

( In this one week a whole lot of things have changed..... Kim's family had gone back to Korea while our Ruyam was deeply in love with the one and only OLIVIA CHAUHAN. Yeah it happened all of a sudden )

FLASHBACK

( One day after the reception Ruyam and Olivia had changed numbers, they decided to meet up. So as usual Ruyam was late in reaching the place. He reached there only to find Olivia speaking to a guy. And that was the day he confirmed his feelings for her. But for the past few days he is ignoring Olivia as he thought that she loves that unknown guy which later turned out to be her ex. He thought that she's still in love with him. Olivia made a thousands of attempt to talk to him but everything went in vain )

TODAY MORNING

( Ruyam has been waiting for the last 4 hours to be disturbed by Olivia but she was nowhere to be found. Seemed like the earth had swallowed her up. He went to his friends to enquire about her )

Ruyam : Samrat, have you seen Olivia ?

Samrat : Yeah she went to the ai-

Sourashree : Why do you need her ?

Ruyam : Sourashree wait , where did she go?

Sourashree : No where...

Ruyam : Please tell me the truth

Abhijit : Weren't you the one who ignored her for one damn week ???

Lashman : Yeah and then why do you search for her now

Ruyam : Because I fucking Love you.... I love her to this extent that I can't even dream of losing her.... Now tell me where the fuck she is ?!!!!!

Mrs. Singhania : She left for the airport 45 mins ago...

Ruyam : M-mom ?

Mrs. Singhania : Son, don't waste time.... Go and get your bride quick...

Ruyam : Yeah I will

( He rushes out as his friends pray for the best )

TIME SKIP

AIRPORT

Ruyam : *in mind* Olivia please don't leave

ANNOUNCEMENT : Passengers for flight no. 208 from Mumbai to Singapore are requested to reach the boarding gate

( Hearing the announcement he rushed to the office room )

Ruyam : *in mic* OLIVIA CHAUHAN wherever you are please don't go... please hear me or for the last time. I know I ignored you but please hear me out. Please. Don't go

( He rushed out of the office room immediately after announcing to search for that particular person. His heartbeat raced when he found out that the board gate had been closed )

Ruyam : So you went away ? *sad smile*

??? : Did you really think I could go ?!

Ruyam : Olivia *shocked*