Chapter Twenty Five

Looking back her poem was just as badly written and could never really express the love she had for Virginia, but she had to say something in the moment. However, Virginia treasured the poem all the same and framed them together with their commitment day photos. She still wore the wedding ring on her finger much to Claire's disgust and had been a source of many arguments between them. Leonore still wore it out of love, not ready to let go of the past. However, she probably would have taken it off sooner, but because it reminded Claire that she didn't love her, and Leonore used it to continually remind her of that fact. After Virginia left, she packed it all away in a box and hidden in the back of her cupboard. On bad days she would pull it out to look at the photos, longing for the day Leonore could have it all back and finally be free of Claire. Always wondering what went wrong and why Virginia left her, throwing everything away. Now Leonore could get those answers and finally be at peace, all she had to do was go to room 210 to get her answers. Leonore was suddenly afraid of what Virginia's answer would be and would she be satisfied with her answer?

Leonore went up to Virginia's hotel room, pausing momentarily before she knocked firmly on the door and waited for it to be open. She didn't have to wait long before it opened, Virginia stood there looking absolutely smug and pushed the door open for Leonore.

"Don't be smug Virginia." Leonore said, walking past her.

"I knew you couldn't resist." Virginia replied, full of herself. "Want a drink?"

"Sure." Leonore answered, biting her tongue at her remark.

Leonore took in the room, it looked comfortable and her eyes briefly looking over the double bed. She finally looked at Virginia and took in her appearance, scoffing as she noticed that Virginia was in a red silk robe. Leonore knew she was naked under there and she did it to tease Leonore, wanting to distract her from her anger. Recalling the memory earlier had started an ache in her, she had managed to calm herself and now being in this room with a barely clothed Virginia. The ache had come back, and her need was clouding her mind, already wanting to throw Virginia on the bed.

"Well, are you going to tell me?" Leonore asked, wanting answers.

"Tell you what?" Virginia answered, feigning ignorance and toying with her.

Leonore sighed as she wasn't in the mood for her games, she got up and made for the door.

"Don't be like that Lushka." Virginia said, stopping her from leaving.

"I'm not in the mood for games Virginia, either tell me or I am leaving." Leonore told her, turning back to face her.

Virginia looked at Leonore and took her in again. There was a hardness in her now and demanded respect, she now had the confidence of a domme. She knew Leonore was a switch but preferred to be a submissive and being controlled. However, she had obviously embraced her dominant side and now exuded power. It turned her on and was curious about far she could push Leonore. But something in her eyes told her not to test Leonore, she shivered with a mixture of desire and fear and Virginia ran her eyes hungrily over Leonore. She frowned when she saw Leonore fidgeting with a ring on her finger, recognising the ring immediately and Virginia smiled knowing Leonore was still hers.

"You still wear it." Virginia said, feeling more confident.

"Yes, it pisses Claire off." Leonore answered, in a bored voice.

"So, she got what she wanted." Virginia replied, anger in her voice.

"Meaning?" Leonore asked, curious about what made her mad.

"You sure you want to hear something bad about your new love?" Virginia answered, spite dripping in her words.

"Pfft, she isn't my new love and more of an unwanted jailer." Leonore replied with the same disgust as Virginia.