Chapter Fourteen

"Come back here Caro, I'm going to kill you." Leonore shouted as she chased Caro down the beach.

Caro waved Leonore's bikini top around as she ran away from Leonore and laughed loudly thinking she was funny. Leonore made the dash out of the water to where they had set up their towels and put a shirt on before running after Caro. When Caro fell into the water, Leonore jumped on her and dunked her under the saltwater. They wrestled and dunked each other under the water. Leonore grabbed Caro's bikini top and ran back to Kathy and Katie laughing, sitting down catching her breath. Caro just got up out of the water and walked back to them all brazen, not worried who saw her boobs.

"No shame that girl." Kathy said, shaking her head at Caro.

"Nope, she isn't afraid to show it all." Katie said laughing at her girlfriend as she showed off her boobs.

"You have to do better than that Leo, unlike you I'm not ashamed of my body." Caro said, sitting between Katie's legs.

"I'm not ashamed, I just don't like to advertise in public. Plus, we are going to live here, I don't want to go to the shop and some perverts look at me remembering my tits." Leonore said, glad that they are buying a house several suburbs from them.

They had been in Adelaide for three days; they bought the houses on the first day and had been sightseeing around Adelaide on the second day. They were catching up with Leonore's family and her father, they were going to have dinner at the hotel they were staying at tomorrow night. Leonore was going to Flinders' Uni tomorrow to check the place out and meet some of her colleagues, which she was kind of excited about it. Having this time off from work made Leonore realise that despite loving her work, she didn't really enjoy it as much anymore and she was enjoying the time off. They had planned to go out on Friday night and check the scene out for Angie as she couldn't come as she wouldn't let Kat miss school. She put on quite a tantrum and Angie had to go to deal with a brat. But for today Leonore requested a day at the beach, they came to Glenelg beach and have sunbathed and swam in the ocean, walked down the long jetty out into the water. Leonore felt relaxed and no memories had come to haunt her, this was exactly what she needed.

"Why are you sighing Little one?" Kathy asked, loving that Leonore was happy.

"It's a good sigh, I feel at peace and happy." Leonore answered, resting her back against Kathy's legs.

"I'm glad Little one." Kathy said, kissing the top of her head.

"Mmm, I could stay here forever. But we better get Caro out of the sun as she doesn't tan." Leonore replied, seeing Caro was starting to burn

"Yes, we should head back for a nap too." Katie said, agreeing with Leonore.

They packed up their things and headed towards the tram track to go back into the city. When they reached the hotel, they agreed to meet later for dinner and went to their rooms.

"Do you want a bath Little one?" Kathy asked, wanting to wash off the sand and salt.

"You going to join me?" Leonore answered, wanting to be close to her.

"Yes." Kathy replied, putting out fresh clothes for them.

Leonore went and started the bath, putting in lavender oil in the water. She started to undress and threw her clothes in the corner.

"Beautiful." Kathy said, admiring Leonore's naked body.

Leonore blushed a little and help Kathy get naked, kissing her exposed skin.

"You aren't too bad yourself." Leonore said, admiring Kathy.

Kathy got into the bath and helped Leonore to sit down between her legs, laying back into her chest.