Chapter Eight

Leonore woke with a start, and it took her a minute to realise where she was. Her heart was racing, turning off her alarm and she laid back down. She felt someone beside her and felt strong arms wrap around her.

"Are you alright Little one?" Kathy asked, concern in her voice.

"Yeah, just the stupid alarm scared me." Leonore answered, snuggling into Kathy.

"I think that is their job to get people up." Kathy said, chuckling at her for not being a morning person.

"Mmm, well it can shove it up its ass." Leonore said grumpily.

"Do you want me to call Maddie and say you're not coming in today?" Kathy asked, hoping she would stay home.

"No, I need to go in. Thank goodness it is Friday." Leonore answered, still not rushing to get out of bed.

"Mmm, I'm sure they would survive for one day." Kathy said, annoyed about it.

"It's not that they won't survive, it's just hard to fit clients in to make up for the day off and I don't like leaving my patients too long as I'm not sure of their mental health status. One of them could be ready to kill themselves, but they have been holding out until they see me and when they do, they change their minds. I know the consequences." Leonore replied, putting her clients first.

"I know little one, but you are exhausted, and you are no good to them if you don't look after yourself." Kathy answered, worried about her.

Leonore knew Kathy was right and it had been a long week, she was exhausted. Her memories were still haunting her. No matter how much she distracted herself, the memories still came to her and demanded her attention. She just had to make it another three weeks and she was going to head down to Tathra, deciding to take two weeks off instead of four days. She looked forward to seeing Sammy Robinson, knowing she can bring her some peace. The blue-eyed blonde flashed before her eyes and felt a twinge of pain, another victim of Leonore's selfishness. However, unlike Caro she understood only truly loved two people and that was Kathy and her soulmate, and she was broken because of the professor. She loved Sammy in a way. But it wasn't enough, and she didn't hold it against Leonore, taking what she could give her.

"I only have to make it another 3 weeks and then I am taking 2 weeks off. Will you be coming to Tathra with me?" Leonore said, telling her she was going to take a break soon.

"No, you need to spend alone time with Sammy and get what I can't give you." Kathy answered, wanting her to be alone with her.

"Kathy, you give me everything I need." Leonore said, confused by her words.

"I know, but I can't give you the bdsm sex that Sammy can." Kathy answered, being more obvious.

"What makes you think I am interested in that type of sex?" Leonore asked, loving this woman.

"Because you both can't help yourselves when you see each other, and you know it releases a lot of tension from you. I want you to get your brains fucked out of you and come back to me stress free and relaxed." Kathy answered, knowing they shared a special bond with her.

"Mmm, fine. Though if you went to Angie and got her to teach you, I wouldn't have to go to Sammy. Will you come down the second week as I really want to spend alone time with you." Leonore replied, knowing she was right.

"Of course, Little one and you know I don't find that kind of sex a turn on. Maybe Angie can be your mistress, she loves you and knows what you like." Kathy said, not changing her mind.

"What did I do to deserve you?" Leonore asked, loving this woman.

"I love you too Little one. Now go have a shower and I will make you breakfast." Kathy answered, getting out of bed.