Chapter Eighteen

Leonore didn't stop and kept fucking her until Sammy wretched her hand away, screaming until her voice threatened to leave her. She convulsed under her as one orgasm turned into another and clung to Leonore, holding tightly to her fearing she was losing herself. They laid there until their breathing returned to normal and rested their bodies, just enjoying each other's company. When Sammy was ready, she flipped Leonore onto her back and wanted to return the favour. Leonore arched her body as she felt Sammy's tongue and finger at her wet centre, making her climax multiple times. They laid in each other's arms, totally spent and satisfied.

"Thank you." Sammy said, her voice sounding sleepy.

"You are welcome and thank you." Leonore answered, totally needing a good fuck.

"I suppose we better go back soon." Sammy said, feeling a little sad that they couldn't stay all night.

"Mmm soon, are you ok with what just happened?" Leonore asked, knowing she was right.

"Yes, it was the best birthday present ever. I hope that we can do it again, I heard you and I understand the terms. I want to be your safe boat in the storm." Sammy answered, hoping she would agree to being her lover.

"I don't know Sammy; it's going to be hard for you as we can't tell anyone just yet and breaking up with Claire isn't going to be easy." Leonore replied, being honest with her.

"I know and I'm willing to take the risk for you. I love you and I know you love me; you deserve some happiness." Sammy said, leaning up to look at her.

"I don't know. I can't lose you and I don't want to hurt you." Leonore answered, worried about her.

"You won't and you will never lose me. I accept the risk of being with you and the possibility of being hurt. But you know what I also get from being with you, I get love from my first love, I get to show my love that you deserve love, and you aren't as broken as you think. Most of all the great sex, which I must say was earth moving and I'm pretty sure we moved this car into another state. Look just think about it, you don't have to answer straight away and I'm happy to wait." Sammy said, wanting her to know what they both get.

"We better get home as we are probably being missed." Leonore answered, getting up to get dressed.

"Yeah." Sammy said, feeling a little deflated.

"I didn't say no, I need time to think about it." Leonore said, sensing her mood change.

"You didn't say yes either and I know you do." Sammy said, thinking it shouldn't be this hard.

The drive back was silent, both thinking about what happened between them. Leonore could see her point and she could easily live a lie; she had done it before with Virginia. She also knows Sammy was right about everything she said, especially the earth shattering sex and her body was still buzzing from it. Leonore still had the flat she used when she was dating Virginia, she knew Claire's routine and can work around that. If Claire got to be unfaithful, she should be able to do the same. Leonore pulled over and shut off the jeep.

"If we do this, we must be very careful, and you can stop this anytime you want. The only person we can trust with this is Angie, so you need to talk about anything you can confide in her." Leonore said, wanting this.

"Thank you and ok." Sammy answered, pulling her into a kiss feeling so happy.

When they returned to Leonore's house, she asked if Sammy was alright with what happened and what they were going to do. Sammy assured her that she was fine but made a conscious effort to not touch Leonore and kept her distance from her. Not even a cold shower could make her forget about that night. Sammy would always remember her 18th birthday as the day Leonore McNally kissed, made love and became her secret lover. It lasted a year before Sammy couldn't take sharing her with Claire anymore, she wanted Leonore for herself, and Leonore wouldn't leave her out of some stupid loyalty to Caro. Sammy was mad, and heartbroken for a while, but when Leonore called. She would always run to her for stolen moments. Always hoping that Leonore would see sense and be with her eventually. Sammy was in a perpetual rollercoaster of temporary state of ferocity with her picking that woman first, but Leonore had this ability to make Sammy not stay mad at her and forgive her. Sammy owed Leonore for a lot of in her life, so when she turned up on her doorstep five years ago and needed her, she was there.