Chapter Seven

When she arrived home Leonore found Kathy sitting on the lounge waiting for her, she got up and helped her put the shopping away. Kathy made them a coffee and they sat down on the couch together.

"Have you been waiting long?" Leonore asked, sipping the coffee.

"No, I haven't. I thought you might be busy with someone else and didn't rush over. Will you see her again?" Kathy answered, holding no grudges.

"Socially yes, but not physically and I plan to introduce her to Angie. Kat would be perfect for her as she is looking for a mummy." Leonore replied, assuring her she wasn't interested.

"Did you tell her what Angie liked?" Kathy asked, hoping she was prepared.

"Yes, I warned her, and she has the same inclinations as Angie. Though they might clash a little as she is quite the dominate herself, but Angie will sort her out." Leonore answered, smiling at the memory of last night.

"Caro said she was young." Kathy said, feeling a little jealous.

"Yes, she is 18 and a virgin. Which I respected and didn't change as her first time should be with someone who matters." Leonore replied, assuring her that she was respectful.

"So, you didn't have sex?" Kathy asked, wondering what they were doing this whole time.

"We did, but I made her fuck me and I only engaged in foreplay with her. I may be a lot of things but deflowering virgins on a one-night stand isn't really for me." Leonore answered, she was still a romantic like that.

"That is one thing that hasn't changed about you, you are rather sentimental at times." Kathy said, chuckling a little.

"Mmm, I guess. She is a sweet girl and deserves to have her first time mean something, so I gave her an experience without losing that." Leonore said, rolling her eyes at being called sentimental.

They sat in silence for several minutes, lost in their own thoughts and trying to figure this out. Leonore had planned on telling Kathy that she didn't care and just wanted to be with her, but now she was here with she hesitated. She still wanted to be with Kathy and only love her, but there was something elusive and told her that she should wait. It was the bad feeling she felt on Friday, and she just couldn't shake it off, well now that she wasn't distracted. Leonore wondered what was going through Kathy's head and why she was waiting for her to get home. Did she want to try again or something else? They had a strange relationship, but it was consistent and lasting.

"What do you want Kathy?" Leonore asked, her curiosity getting the better of her.

"I thought I knew what I wanted, but now I am here in front of you I'm not so sure and I just don't know." Kathy answered, feeling confused.

"I know what you mean, I feel the same and I'm not sure either. I had planned to call you and tell you that I was wrong, that we didn't have to tell Caro anything. I know you love me and that is all that matters, we don't have to tell the whole world. That it was just my insecurity, but I realised I had nothing to feel insecure about as you have always loved and stood by me. I should have been stronger and returned the same loyalty, not getting involved with Claire and just stayed with you in secret. I guess that everything that happened with the professor and how we kept it a secret, then it all fell apart I felt so alone. I didn't want that again and your love just wasn't enough, well I thought it wasn't. If I had the time back, I would do it so differently and stayed with you as you are enough. However, there is something telling me that something is coming, and this is not our time again. But I still want to be with you sexually and just hang out, I just don't want the emotional baggage. Like of course there is emotional baggage as we are us, but no relationship pressures and like we were before it got all complicated." Leonore replied, telling her what she was thinking.