So we meet again

Arcee's POV: 

I follow Ratchet to the destress signal he received. I honestly have no idea why he needs me but who knows. 

"Just a few more klicks." Ratchet said. I roll my optics not saying anything till we get to the bot. I felt like deactivating myself right then and there. "STARSCREAM!!! Really out of well a whole lot more bots it had to be Starscream." I complained.  

The wounded mech looked up at me, "Well if it isn't, Arcee. The Autobots little femme." He teased, "And I thought you would happy to see me." Ratchet pushed me to the side before I could do more damage to Starscream then has already been done. "What happened this time, get shot out of the sky again by Megatron." Ratchet asked examining the silver mech.

"N- okay yes but only cause it's hard to survive alone." Starscream said trying to make us feel sorry for him. I walked over and looked him dead in the optics, "Look, Starscream, your whole innocent act isn't doing you any good. So cut the scrap." 

He put his servo on my helm, "You really think you are so high in authority, femme. Please you couldn't even save your own sisters." I growl as my optics filled with anger slapping his servo away. "Don't you even think about bring them up!" 

Ratchet finished bandaging him up and quickly got us out of there. 

At base~

"What was that back there, Arcee?" Ratchet confronted. (I'll do bee in bold) "What's going on?" Bee asked. "On Cybertron..." I started.

"Oh is it story time already?" Miko said coming through the space bridge. Along with Jack and Raf. "Just stay quiet." Bulkhead whispered. "Anyway," I continued, "Back on Cybertron I had two sisters. Elita one and Chromia." 

Optimus lowered his helm hearing Elita's name. I can't blame the guy, she was his sparkmate. "One night the Decepicons attacked our ship. Right as it was ready to launch. We tried to convince them to come but they were to stubborn on wanting to protect our home that... They were murdered right in front of my optics." I finished.

I looked over to where Optimus was and couldn't see him. "Save your question for later." I said going to check for Optimus in his berthroom. Which to not suprise he was in. He was looking at pictures of him and Elita. "How you doing?" I ask startling him a bit. 

"A-Arcee, didn't see you... There." He murmurs. "It's fine I know we all miss her and everyone else. But that's why we have to keep fighting for them, for Cybertron." I reply. He gives a slight nod and I walk out of the berthroom. 

I got an other mission so I suited up and rolled out. Not knowing what the mission was.