The wolf demon was in severe pain and struggled desperately. He swung his body several times, changed directions, and finally threw away the life-threatening amulet on his back.

    She continued to run wildly, but before taking a few steps, she was caught by the tail of Bai Rongrong who picked up the stone after landing.

    The dust was flying, and one man and one wolf fell to the ground.

    Knowing that it was difficult to escape, the wolf demon turned around and opened its mouth, revealing its fangs and biting towards Bai Rongrong, who raised a stone and smashed it on the wolf's head.

    For a time, the blood was pouring out, but Bai Rongrong felt as if she could not feel the pain. She grasped the wolf's head with her hands and smashed the stones into the wolf's body one after another.

    Blood droplets splashed into the red eyes overflowing with murderous intent, and it was impossible to tell whose color it was.

    The wolf demon was finally powerless to fight back, wailing and dodging in vain.

    The red-eyed Bai Rongrong didn't hear the sharp braking sound, or heard it and ignored it.

    The wolves in human form exclaimed and got out of the car, rushed to one person and one monster, trying to stop them, but they could only hurriedly stop.

    Because, along with an earth-shattering, coercive tiger roar, a huge black-spotted and white tiger jumped in front of them.

    The blue eyes, who couldn't see the end, stared at the wolves, expressing that as long as they took a step forward, they would definitely start killing.

    The contempt in the eyes of the white tiger stung the wolves, but the suppression of strength came so violently towards them that they could hardly lift their heads.

    And their wolf king, didn't say anything, just looked at everything in front of him coldly.

    Looking at his partner in the wolf pack, he kept screaming.

    In fact, they were stopped by Shen Ming on the way back.

    Ye Lang noticed that Ye Mei did not return with the crowd, realized the seriousness of the matter, and saw that the brothers and sisters who were also prevaricate by Ye Mei were in the dark, but hesitating, and immediately forced them to tell the truth.

    Along the way, he already knew everything that happened in the past.

    His most cherished girl was cornered by his wolf pack and almost died.

    Oh, he is really the most capable wolf king in the world!

    The wolf king's silence made the whole wolf pack tremble with fear.

    Ye Lang understands that things have happened, and all the hardships Rongrong suffered came from him, and these can't be changed. Killing intent flashed in his eyes, recalling all the clues before he left.

    Even if he didn't care about it before, after thinking about it, he could probably guess the reason and what Ye Mei was doing behind his back.

    Remorse intertwined and attacked Ye Lang together, making him almost breathless.

    Finally, Bai Rongrong slowed down and finally stopped, and Bai Hu also withdrew his suppression.

    And the wolf demon was paralyzed on the ground, already dying, half-dead.

    Bai Rongrong looked at the wolves, her eyes indifferent and sharp, which made Ye Lang feel cold.

    The wolves have never seen a bunny like this.