He immediately heard his father's intention not to pursue further investigation. Although he was very excited, as if he saw the hope of the family's future, he did not ask any further questions.

    "You're right, we have to celebrate when we go back! I would also like to thank Mr. Shen and Miss Bai for taking care of my daughter. Great kindness, it will be useful to get my Gu family's place in the future, and it must be defined by definition!" Dealing

    with smart people means having This advantage is clear at one point, and there is no need to directly reject it, making the scene ugly.

    "General Manager Gu is serious." Shen Ming said with a light smile.

    "It's not important at all, it's all right!"

    Gu Chengqian was very happy.

    Now that the truth was revealed, he immediately began to think about how to make up for his daughter's more than 20 years of wandering outside.

    Inadvertently, he saw a dazzling array of storage boxes placed around the office, all of which were cute snacks in small packages.

    "Eh? I didn't expect President Shen to be so playful, and he likes to eat these small snacks."

    Who knew that in the eyes of everyone, Shen Ming cracked his mouth and laughed as if the sun was coming out from the west.

    I saw him slowly looking at Bai Rongrong beside him, with a turbulent, undisguised tenderness in his eyes: "No, Rongrong loves to eat, these are all prepared for Rongrong."

    Gu Chengqian: "..."

    It was still so many years, and it was the first time he saw Shen Ming, who was mature and prudent at a young age, smile so tenderly.

    It's a little... terrifying!

    The matter of the Gu family was resolved unexpectedly smoothly.

    And Gu Li also seems to have evaporated from the world, and has never appeared again.

    Bai Rongrong didn't take up the job anymore, Shen Ming was like a roundworm in her stomach, knowing that she was thinking of retiring, and supported her unconditionally.

    Now that he has recovered all his memories, he has become more and more indifferent to these things.

    Everything is based on Rongrong's mood.

    But in his opinion, this is indeed the best time to retire.

    Now, basically people's prejudice against Bai Rongrong has changed. In addition to the broadcast of the last Xianxia drama, it will definitely be able to reverse the turn in public opinion, and quit the entertainment circle when it is not very popular. It will be particularly and continuously paid attention by people, and then it will affect the private life.

    "If you want to quit the entertainment industry, just quit. You don't need to worry about anything else. I'm here." Shen Ming said actively, "However, is there anything you want to do after this?"

    Bai Rongrong tilted her head and wrinkled . He raised his eyebrows, thought for a long time seriously, and finally licked his lips and replied, "Are you farming?"

    Shen Ming: "..."

    Although helpless, but thinking about it fits her character.

    She is not a competitive temperament, let alone in the human world where there is no sense of belonging.