Bai Rongrong's eyes are bright, very novel.

    "Yes! And it's very strange, not only me, but your father and grandfather dreamed about it!"

    Shen Hongye suddenly realized: "Yes, that's right!" Old

    Shen also nodded in agreement, he didn't say anything, just looked at his grandson There are a few more meanings that sons and daughters-in-law do not have.

    The dream is not long, but it has been deeply imprinted in the memories of Shen's parents.

    Fang Xu gestured vividly and said: "The night before you were born, we all dreamed that we came to a forest, and we were conscious of inspecting the site that needs to be developed, and then we saw jumping from the top of the mountain. A huge white tiger. The white tiger is several meters long and taller than a human being. It is surrounded by a halo of light. It is very majestic and powerful. I want to run down the mountain, but I can't move."

    Bai Rongrong became nervous, but Shen Ming just smiled and squeezed the little hand in his palm lightly, telling her not to be afraid.

    "Just like that, in the blink of an eye, the white tiger came to me. Just as I was closing my eyes and waiting to be eaten by the white tiger, I suddenly felt a warm feeling in my stomach. I looked down, and the white tiger didn't know when. He became the size of a normal tiger, squinted and gently rubbed his furry head on my stomach. Then I realized that he was not malicious, and slowly reached out to touch the top of his head tentatively. But the moment he was about to touch, the white tiger disappeared."

    "Huh?" Bai Rongrong was surprised.

    Fang Xu was amused by her devotion, and told the girl with a smile, "It turned into a ray of light and entered my stomach."

    "Wow!"

    "After waking up, I felt surprised and remembered what the older generation said. I mentioned this dream at the dinner table. I didn’t expect that Shen Ming’s grandfather and father also had the same dream, or the three of us seemed to have experienced such a situation.”

    “Then what?”

    “Then After I finished eating, I started and gave birth to Shen Ming not long after, which was very smooth. Even the doctor couldn't believe it, because it was my first child, and because of physical reasons, I was not stable. No one thought of it. The process will be so smooth. Besides, I started it after a good night's sleep to replenish my energy, and I just ate a meal and had enough energy."

    "Wow, it's amazing!" Bai Rongrong sighed like a curious baby.

    In the spiritual world, most of the fairies on the way to practice are alone. After all, it is rare to find a partner who can entrust a partner, and it is even rarer to conceive and give birth to a child in the body of practice.

    That is to say, her mother is strong and bold, otherwise, ordinary people really don't have the courage.

    "So, although Shen Ming has been different from other children since he was a child, it's like he has his own destiny. He never let us worry about it."

    Fang Xu sighed with a smile. She was still worried about her son. Everything is good, but it's just that I've never been enlightened in love, and I've pushed away such a good girl as Rongrong, will I be lonely forever?

    Now, there is no need to be afraid that after they leave, the son will be alone.

    -

    After the two are officially together, everything seems to be the same as before. The so-called change can be clearly felt by others.