demon king wrapped the girl's body with guilt Small hand, holding it and never letting go.

    He quickly pulled the girl into his arms, patted her back, and stroked the back of her head: "Yes, it's all my fault, it's all my fault!"

    "Wuwu, how can I blame you? It's all its fault. !" The

    demon king grabbed the little hand that pointed upwards from the girl buried in the chest: "Shh, you can't tear your face yet, and when it soars later, let's go up and turn it upside down!

    " You know how to make fun of me." The girl raised her head with tears in her eyes, and asked, sobbing, "Am I

    bringing wolves into the room?

    " Pfft!" The girl finally burst into tears.

    For thousands of years, the demon king broke the girl's heart a little bit, and in the relationship between the two, he spoiled her more than anyone in the girl's life before.

    In the end, the girl almost became a salted fish with clothes and food.

    But the demon king is not completely accustomed to doting things and acting according to her temperament. For example, under his gradually perfect cooking skills, if one day the girl can't control her secret food until her stomach hurts, the demon king will be "unselfish" Pull her up to go for a walk in the woods for a walk.

    Slowly, even the other goblins in the forest were not surprised.

    They were accustomed to seeing their majestic demon king Baihu walking lazily in front of him, while behind him was a white dumpling with four short legs waggling upside down.

    Sometimes Bai Tuanzi is lazy and pretends to trip on the ground deliberately, and then lie on the ground for a while. As long as it is not too much, the demon king will turn one eye and close one eye, and wait calmly on the side until Bai Tuanzi himself With a guilty conscience, he blushed and stood up again to continue.

    At the end, the little bunny can't wait to turn into a puppy and stick out her tongue, she aggrieved and shoved her short paws in front of the demon king: "Look at you, it's about to be worn out! I'm tired, I Don't go any further!" The

    demon king lovingly glanced at the little meat pad that was just a little dirty and absolutely unscathed, and didn't puncture the white dumpling with a small abacus, and said softly: "Come up, I'll carry you. "

    Sure enough, Bai Tuanzi couldn't help laughing triumphantly, and then quickly covered it up, jumping up and down on the back of the squatting white tiger.

    Lying on the head of the tall white tiger, she put her small head directly above the word "王", and exclaimed happily: "You are so tall, it is better to be taller, and the vision is broadened. It is not like me, more than others. The claws are not much taller, and there is no momentum at all."

    "It doesn't matter, I will always be behind you in the future." The demon king replied, not caring that he had promised the rest of his life.

    "Yeah!" Bai Tuanzi nodded happily.

    "Gu Gu Gu", a sound rang out, and she didn't feel ashamed, she said directly: "I'm hungry again." "I'm

    not necessarily hungry."

    "I don't care, in short, my stomach has empty space. Now, will you let me eat a carrot, okay?" The

    demon king thought about it seriously, considering that carrots have a lot of water in raw materials and would not be harmful to the body, he threw a clean carrot over his head like a trick. superior.