To his disappointment, the girl was even more timid than he expected, and didn't even dare to open the door and face him.

    He could feel the girl shivering in the corner of the house.

    The demon king sighed, but how could he just give up?

    He just insisted on meditating every day, thinking about something that a bunny or a girl likes, and came to the girl's house. If she refused to see him, he would leave it at the door and leave alone, and then the next day would be as usual.

    I don't know how long it took, but the demon king never thought of giving up, and he was extremely tolerant, so he didn't think it was a long time.

    But what he didn't know was that the girl's humble home was already full of unfinished food. She was anxiously stuffing herself every day with a chubby belly, but she still couldn't keep up with the progress of the demon king and watched herself helplessly. Delicious food that is usually reluctant to buy rots.

    For a foodie, this is really a sin!

    Finally, the girl couldn't bear it anymore.

    One day, with an impulse, she came to the Demon King when he was about to turn away lonely.

    She said fearfully and carefully: "You don't have to come again! I can't finish so many things. In fact, I also have selfish intentions to save you. Under the leadership of such people, we can't have what we have now. A peaceful and comfortable life, so I am also for myself!"

    Yes, she had already guessed that her identity was exposed.

    The girl scratched her head inexplicably. Although she didn't know what went wrong, she knew herself well and knew how poor her disguise technique was.

    Hearing this, the demon king's eyes sank, and in an instant, the surrounding plants rustled and a gust of wind blew up.

    The girl shivered immediately and stammered in confession: "Come if you want, or leave if you want! This is all your territory! You can do whatever you want!"

    After she finished speaking, the changes around her disappeared. The girl was obviously relieved, as if she had escaped some catastrophe.

    The demon king pursed his lips, knowing that he scared people: "I'm sorry, I just want to thank you."

    "No, no!" The girl shook her head without hesitation, as if eager to get rid of some big trouble, "You protected us. This is what I should do!"

    Seeing that the demon king didn't speak and looked a little down, the girl hesitated and said again: "Thank you too, for bringing me so much delicious food, this is my birth. The happiest day I've ever had!"

    When she was a child, she was under the control of her parents. After her parents ascended, she was disciplined by Ye Lang. None of them allowed her to eat and drink so recklessly, not to mention fleeing later.

    So, even though she was held up, as if her belly might burst at any time, she would still hold her chubby belly and think: If she can enjoy such delicious food on earth before her death, she will die without regrets.

    Bai Rongrong paid attention to the demon king's face and smiled attentively. Seeing that the other party seemed to be lost in thought, and did not respond for a long time, she calmly thought that this kind of thing should be taken care of, and she should not be delusional. Speed ​​closed the door.

    Outside the door, the demon king was stunned for a moment, then his confusion and sorrow gradually turned into an unshakable determination, he turned and left.