However, in the next second, Gu Li, who didn't dare to look directly at her, said to herself, "Since you're here, then you should all die here together. In this way, it will also save time."

    Bai Rongrong couldn't believe her ears. She knew that Gu Li was a little fox and she wanted her own life, but she couldn't believe that she would reveal her identity in broad daylight in the human world, desperate.

    People are thinking more clearly and quickly than usual at the critical moment. She realized that Gu Li subconsciously called her "Bai Rong", and for a while, she didn't know if she should feel comforted by this.

    However, even so, she still couldn't understand why the little fox would target "Bai Rong" and the human Zhou Tian who seemed to have nothing to do with her.

    The situation in front of her could no longer give her time to think about all this, because Guri had already waved his arms to attack.

    A vertical yellow light flew out from her fingertips, and then, the heavy objects on the shelf in front of them crossed a strange arc that violated the laws of science and attacked the girls.

    Because she still needed to protect the unconscious Zhou Tian, ​​Bai Rongrong had a hard time hiding this time.

    When she looked back and saw the shattered goods that rolled to the ground after the loud noise, she finally realized clearly that the little fox really wanted her life and didn't care about her human identity or the pain of death at this time.

    And it's bound to happen.

    Bai Rongrong looked at Guli, who didn't stop but continued to attack. At this moment, when her light eyelids opened, Xingrong's eyes were no longer shiny obsidian, but a red glow full of angry ten thousand year rabbit demon. Hitomi.

    She put down Zhou Tian, ​​and before Gu Li could wave his arm, he came to her and opened her hand with spiritual power.

    Gu Li looked at the girl in front of him in astonishment, his pupils dilated, and in an instant, everything she had collapsed...

    Outside the door, when the two tall cameramen were helpless and anxious towards the closed door, once again Someone arrives.

    Running in front was a man who was a little familiar but couldn't remember where he had seen it for a while.

    The man has his own aura, and his expression is too calm, but it can make them feel a chill that blows.

    "They are all inside?"

    Needless to say, "they" naturally refers to the two female entertainers.

    The cameramen nodded subconsciously: "Yes, yes!"

    Then, they were pushed away again, only to see the two of them slam into the unopened warehouse door with a combined force of nearly 400 pounds. The bottom was broken again.

    ... a little depressing.

    Shen Ming was the first to rush in, followed by the two big cameramen who had reacted, as well as the security guards and policemen who followed closely behind.

    Except for the three girls who were already in the house, no one knew what was going on in this warehouse.

    Why can't the cameramen open the door? Why is there such a big movement inside and why is there such a mess? And why is there one more person in there? Why did Zhou Tian fall to the ground?

    More intuitively, why does Guri seem to have lost control of his mind?     She opened her eyes wide, her

    eyes were about to pop out, and the hand pointing at others was shaking violently uncontrollably: "How could this be?! How is it possible?! Why?!"